1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Breadman

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Heavy McCools, Nov 26, 2015.

1. What do some of you dogmen on here know about the Ch. Breadman?

2. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

There was a lot of mumbling's around him and a couple of his litter mate's, one of which was the level that he went into. I am not a fan of those Hall's dogs, not the smartest, not agile, slow and poor air though they are powerful rough and tough dogs. They also throw more then their share of man biter's . Also I would be weary of any dog's lineage that has the name Royalbull in front of it and this is from 1st hand experience not something read online.

3. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Why do you say that?

4. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

What's wrong the Royalbull stuff?

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Royalbull hung quite a few Pedigree's, yes they had some good one's. Gr.Ch Punk was another whose ped was false.

6. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

As was that Cottingham stud they had off of Bear.

7. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

Is that the same gr ch punk from size up kennels?

8. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I was into Banjo dogs at one time and was seeking them out, I stumbled upon royalbulls and he had some pups off McCools Shooter ex Cottinghams Susie... Shooter was said to be solid but wasnt producing like His grandsire Banjo, plus I was turned off by shooter being off the cur SACK bred to his granddaughter doubling up on old SAD SACK which seemed wrong to me... After talking with royalbull I senses a bunch of redfalgs and I am glad I went with my gut and passed on the pup which turned out being a wise decission...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [163887] :: <B><font color=BLUE>ROYALBULL'S SHOOTER
    Shooter had a couple sound offspring and if the carvers dogs stats are true, he seems to be a good one...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [71919] :: ROYAL BULL KENNEL'S CARVER
    not liking the double sad sack in shooter, I found Blue who was a real producer from that Thibodeaux line double the trouble minus the sack...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [3311] :: <b>MC COOL'S BLUE
    Pure this old blood did best with the bad news dogs and Blue out produced banjo if you take into account the amount of times they were bred...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [19263] :: MC COOL'S BELLE STAR
    Outcrossed Buddy Red Bud was a fine specimen...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [20445] :: P.A.G.K. RED BUD BUDDY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [75961] :: C & C COMBINE'S BLACK
    lost to...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [82499] :: MANSON (3XW)
    All in the family... HeavyMcCools...

10. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

E.P. when I read your highly informative posts I often picture you as some Gandalf looking motherfucker in a vast game-dog libary with nothing more then your books, walking stick of course, laptop and steady glass of tequila going.

-- for the recored there is nothing sexual about that image --
    --- ok, maybe just a hint ---

11. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Thanks for the laugh...