1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH B-Lines Cowboy???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Is anybody still working with this blood? How's it working for you? I had some off of him back then and them shits was garbage, don't get me wrong they was some rough dogs, but they couldn't finish. Asking, cause I just got a bitch off of him from a buddy, she like 7yrs old.

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You mean B-lines Cowboy, not Ch B-lines Cowboy.......

3. bruce lee

bruce lee Pup

Uh, B-lines Cowboy is a ch, or was..........

4. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

??? Cowboy is a CH...

5. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

I heard cowboy was a bad mutha and he produce avg dogs.

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Paper Ch.............

7. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Paper ch or u mean fake ch.lol.. I know the kennel that went into cowboy

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

if it was "garbage" back in the day then why would you want something off of it now?

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Nuff said :eek:

10. bruce lee

bruce lee Pup

Yardboy, why the WSK, EF hate? Are you Cali Jack?

11. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

I suppose he is asking if others had better luck with them than he did.

12. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

Carverboy so since you know the other side what did they have to say about cowboy

13. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Who said I wanted some off that shit, I said my buddy just gave me the bitch, I didn't say nothing but breeding it. I wanted to see who still working with it, cause I'm willing to give it to a wsk fan.

14. bruce lee

bruce lee Pup

Cowboy was definately not WSK's best producer......go for some popeye or stompanato stuff.

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

EF had some really good dogs..........hear say, but from reliable sources told me Cowboy along with other B-line dogs were fake reports.

16. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Man, I'm 72yrs old my memory is not like it use to be. But I know that Bis shit is bullshit. Cowboy went into garbage dogs.

17. bruce lee

bruce lee Pup

Cowboy has been a damn point of contention since his papers were hung & ed had to dig up his dam's bones for DNA testing. Like i said, Cowboy was in no way the best producer WSK had. i like The Calamity Jane blood tho, coming down thru the Lucifer breeding, Mortician came out of that & produced some good ones.

18. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

Carverboy1 quit lyin, you aint 72 yrs old, i doubt you are less than half the age you claim.

19. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Back in the days ed had some good dogs, then he start breeding tight ass hell and start losing traits. Don't forget he was breeding to anything that was in heat, but ed didn't want to hear that. Then then dogs was coming out cold or curs and he was breeding those back into each other. Like I said back in the days he was diff, I guess money change u

20. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Lmao, I got nothing to lie about my friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.