1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Central Tennessee area dog breeders!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DryCreek, Jan 28, 2011.

1. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Just seen on FB, don't know if it's true or not but please be careful!

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

this is usually geared towards the puppy mills...and there are quite a few around

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I understand your point RR but you also have to consider that hsus seems to think that almost any breeder is a "puppy mill". I'm not even saying it's true, after all, it was posted on facebook.

The hsus has also been involved in illegal raids and unnecessary raids. Plus, what is a "puppy mill"? Many have differing opinion on this and as far as I know, there is no legal definition of such.

Just thought it might be a good idea for those who might live in the area to make sure their yards and dogs are clean and healthy.

Peace :)

4. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

^^^ bump!!!^^^

5. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

I agree...Puppy mill is just a phrase started by the HSUS..I will not use it to describe anything...

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

thats 100% horse shit. get your head out of the sand- the puppy mills are all too real. there are plenty around here, and they are mostly small breed dogs.
    if you dont know about something-does that make it untrue?

and yes, anyone with more than a handful of dogs can easily fall under the microscope-esp. if they are on the chain.

7. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Any updates?

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

puppy mills are real but there is no set definition and humaniacs use this to their advantage to make bust! if anyone hears about any raids let us know

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

there was infact a puppy mill raided, Zippity Do Da Tiny Pet Kennel (site is already down) was raided and some 100 dogs removed. seen some pictures...and they werent good, some of the dogs were looking pretty rough

10. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Not good, makes all kennels look bad to JQP.