1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Carver's Selma Cyclone 2x

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by HBK, Aug 17, 2007.

1. HBK

HBK Big Dog

I have been looking for a pic. of this dog for quite some time. He was supposed to be in a 1980 Journal lay-out page or something. Anyone have a pic??

Thanks,
    hbk

2. oldschool

oldschool Big Dog

Selma Cyclone was a female.

3. HBK

HBK Big Dog

4. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

5. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Well as far as the part that goes back to Selma it through his son Stine's Steam Hammer twice 4 gens back. They are only 1/8 Carver though. Here is his ( Misspell Name FYI )ped. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=171900 unfortunatly all of the info that I corrected and updated after about 4 hours worth of work was lost when peds online crashed. I will try to update it again soon :-(

The reason I want a picture of this dog is to see what he looked like. I've been told he was black&white and I've been told red&white/red nose. Steam Hammer was buckskin I have a pic of him

6. oldschool

oldschool Big Dog

Your right . My bad ,for some reason I was thinking about Touch of Class.Those created Fanny,who was bred to H&H's Pete and produced Stompo-Carver dog,which I had 2 off of.Great mouth,low ability was what I saw.

7. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

if i had to guess id say black&white..nevr seen a rednose dog bred like that

8. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Selma Cyclone has the same markings as Stompanato only has more of a white head.oh yea, black nosed as well.