1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

cars/trucks/bikes/...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dunlap, Jul 15, 2007.

1. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

How about showing off some of your rides?

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

[​IMG]

not he cleanest but is one fast mofo!

3. rosco91382

rosco91382 Big Dog

Two of em'

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      95.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      86.2 KB
      Views:
  4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Here is my old truck a 2004 Chevy Z71 (which I traded in for a Dodge Heavy Duty 3/4 Diesel which my husband then got in a wreck with....so I sold it 2 weeks ago for some $$$)
    [​IMG]

Here's my new 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T (yes it's got a Hemi!)
    [​IMG]

I've also got a 2000 Chevy Camaro Z28 that's my baby. I'll find some pictures of her....they're on a cd somewhere.

And here's a car I got to drive once (before I parked it in my street since it cost more than my house & I didn't want anything to happen to it in my driveway)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (& that's my old Tahoe in the background that I traded in for my Magnum....I hated that thing)

5. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

I REALLY want one of those cars...I want mine to be blacked out though. Maybe I can talk the old lady into it :rolleyes: lol. I want that, and a new short wheel base, single Chevy with the 8.1 Vortec V-8. My dad has a new GMC with that motor and that some bitch will haul ass. But for now, I'm just gonna stick with my S-10...it's my project truck and is coming along slowly but surely.

Here's my new 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T (yes it's got a Hemi!)
    [​IMG]

6. rosco91382

rosco91382 Big Dog

Miakoda, how is the HEMI on gas? I thought about gettin one but where I live gas is high and will stay high Chicagoland! Stuck with 3.5 V6

7. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

Miakoda,you lucky lady,you got to drive a GT40(GT500)!! did you get in alittle?

8. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

You need a Kaw man,na just playing nice bike.

9. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i got a couple

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

new shop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2007
  10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

this one count,,,,lol,,,lol,:D

[​IMG]

11. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

you work on cars?

12. rosco91382

rosco91382 Big Dog

Personally I like Yamaha but I wrecked my 99R1 a while back and the Haybusa was a gift from my uncle...the da#$ bike is much bigger than me but it is what it is!

13. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

99 was that yr still red&white or was that first year they went to blue&white or was it 2000,before I got sick and moved to Fla to be closer to my fam,I had a 2000 zxr750 Kaw all black chrome swing/all rear set and rims,gonna start saving for that 1400,try and get a good used one in a few yrs,caues I dont have nothing to ride now and its killing me!!

14. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

used to work on cars,,,,, just show my boys how to now ,,,(teaching) them how to,, paint and what not,,,

15. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

I used to do mechanic work,the most fun place I ever worked at was a junkyard belive it or not, engine swaps, trans stuff like that..nocticed the rear clip off the car,figured you were in the line of work,didn't like bodywork,way to much work,liked to finshed work when they were done though

16. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

yea i always had a blast playing with cars,,, hell you can't hurt them anymore,,,lmao,,, we used to buy them and go baha,ing or muding till they quit,,,lol,,, that 03 altima was one i had bought for parts,,lucked up when i bought it,, gave 500 for it and the motor alone in those are 1000 anyday,,

17. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

Yeah we had a track through the junkyard,use to drive cars around the yard when it rained,and drive the buldozer over the cars before we crushed them,had alot of fun when I worked there.kind of miss it.

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Absolutely awful. But then again, I make that little Hemi show me what it's made of. :D Actually though, I don't get anywhere near the gas mileage it said I would. I think last time I filled up, I had gone only 189 miles & put in 15.78 gallons.

Let's just say I live out in the country. ;)

19. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

don't have no pictures yet even if i did though don't know how to post them.but this evening i just got back from the Ford house in Midland with a new pickup.my old one a 73 ford f-250 just started giving me way to many problems.so i went down there and bought me a brand new one.got a brand new red 2008 f-350 extended cab xlt with a triton v-10 engine 8 foot bed and 4 wheel drive on it.has all the power options on it and a hitch and such.so far on the drive back home i like it.had my wife drive my old one back to the farm with me.i figure i will maybe rebuild it later on.but if i don't i have to many memories in that pickup to just chuck it.

20. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

My baby is a 1967 camaro. Mothers first car, sold it, father bought it back, wrecked, the week I was born. It sat until I had learned enough, and had saved enough money to restore it myself. Besides the dogs, this is my money pit. I've got about 6 years, and too many thousands in it. It drove under it's own power New Years day, for the first time since the 80's. With an estimated 450-475 hp fuller roller 383, 2500 stall in a TCI TH350, 3.89's and detroit locker, it scoots quite a bit better then the original 210 horse/327 & powerglide combo could of ever imagined :p

Every few months I buy a diffrent totaled vehicle to fix and put back on the road again. Done it since I was a kid, resell them after a few months, and start again. The camaro is really the only vehicle that has stayed around for any length of time.

Right now, the line-up consists of 98 Blazer, 99 Silverado, and an 89 Bronco. All are stock except the Silverado, just Goodmark cowl hood, billet grill, K&N cold induction, small stuff like that.

Got an old triumph spitfire convertible sitting in the barn, that hasn't been touched in god knows how long that will be restored next. It was my fathers car, once the camaro is completed, I'm going to suprise him with his old car back, sporting a small block chevy and powerglide. I haven't so much as pulled the tarp off it in 5 years, so it's pretty much non-existant right now.

Besides that, a few quads and dirtbikes that don't get ridden as often as they used to. The only one worth mentioning, is my 2002 Honda cr250. Ex pro-race ride, Works bike, with all sorts of one-off parts you won't find on the shelf of any dealer. Even 5 years old, it is probably the quickest 2 stroke 250 I have ever ridden.

New wheels and tires for the camaro will be here next week. I'll snap some pics of that and the bike then ;)