1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Carpet Mills

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by azdog, Aug 25, 2004.

1. azdog

azdog Big Dog

.WITCH IS THE BEST CARPET MILL ON THE MARKET TODAY?THEY ALL CLAIM TO HAVE THE BEST & EASIEST TURNING MILLS GOING.PLEASE SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Check out the mills made by Postman Dan at Pitbull Korner, been making them a long time and is a helluva nice guy to boot...

BB

3. azdog

azdog Big Dog

thanks for the respons BBK,HIS PRICES ARE REAL AFORDABLE FOR A WORKING MAN LIKE ME.HE WAS ONE OF THE ONES I WAS THINKING ABOUT.

4. BDK

BDK oo7

my buddy has a nice lonzo mill for sale at a good price 400 over 1000 when ne unlike some of teh others out there it is free turning also im about to start making mills at a working man price as like you all i work and have a family i do this because i love teh dogs and etc not out trying to rip ppl off but my buddy bbk is right have heard nothing but good thing on postman dans mill my only question is are they free turning meaning do they have rollers at both ends?

5. azdog

azdog Big Dog

Thanks Bdk,i Dont Think That Mills Would Be To Hard Or To Expensive To Make.the Only Thing I Think Would Be Hard To Come Across Is The Rollers Or What Type Of Rollers To Use Or Where To Get Them.

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Yes, Postman Dans mills are free turning...

Good luck with your mills BDK, would be curious to see a photo when ya get em going.
    BB

7. A person is just kidding theirselves if you don't go and get a slat mill, they are the best. I don't like carpet mills. IMO anyway.

8. azdog

azdog Big Dog

BUT DONT ALOT OF TRAINERS SAY TO USE BOTH MILLS,THAT EACH ONE SERVES ITS PURPOSE.