1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

carpet mill

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Boze, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

about to get my first carpet mill and was wondering if anyone can tell me what are the reasons for the carpet mill puts on bulk and slat mills help lean them out?

2. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Resistance/free turning.....Search the forum, i think there are several discussions regarding this topic.:)

Also make sure to research how to properly use the carpet mill. Perhaps somebody on here with some good exp. good give you some pointers. I have seen several folks hurt there dogs on this piece of equipment. Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  3. MASONDOGS

MASONDOGS Pup

a good carpet mill turns as free as a slat mill;)

4. Osea

Osea Banned

I haven't found that to be true in 15 years. Care to share an example of one of these carpet mills?