1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

carpet mill question

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by edgar86, May 31, 2014.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I am not sure that it is knowledge or experience, maybe they are one in the same, maybe not. My first conditioning sessions were when I was 9-10-11 years old. I had not idea what I was doing other than getting paid to walk a dog around a field. That sparked an interest, which in turn became a passion and in time an obsession.

The ability to listen may be the most important factor in the dogs. The knowledge is already out there, very few things are discovered or brand new, it is constantly being recycled. The ability to listen coupled with the patience to wade thru bullshit and ignorance to get to one little nugget that will help will do wonders for anyone's program.

I read tons of things on here that I do not agree with, or feel is downright wrong but at the end or hid in the middle there is something I find useful.

Thanks for the compliments but they are a bit much. Just been doing this for a long time. S