1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cardenas/Maverick littermate breeding what cha think ?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by king cyrus, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Check out this breeding that was done some months back with my gyp B.G. Baby Girl pedigree online # 319694 to her littermate brother the pups are listed on peds online and the number is 365151 Parker's Mz. Trama. Hats off to those guys at southside kennels for another great breeding. Only 4 survived so I guess that's 4 the hard way. Check out the ped let me know what you think. Also I had trouble posting the pups ped so it can be seen directly so if someone could post it for me I would appericate it thanks KING CYRUS!!!!!

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

3. Deadgam33 thanks may having trouble with this iPhone . What you think about tha breeding?

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

it looks nice u might have to farm some this way...lol

5. Man these pups are 8weeks old playing harder than grown dogs. Had to seperate them. I named my two Black Mumba Aka Murder and Money. Already eating raw leg quarters.

6. Does anyone know someone with pure Cardenas dogs? Looking for more breeding options down the line

7. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

8. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

the peds wrong blue...that dog loose?

9. @ eddieem what do u mean the ped is wrong. Which ped?

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

11. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

they bred 2 him... his ped is right... THEY LIKE THE TAB BY WAY OF JACK!