1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cardenas dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AK47, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

You in cali bro?

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I like how LOKI is bred, a friend sent me the ped and was hopping to get pups of him also...
    I heard a few rumors, what do you know about him??? How did he produce on the left coast???

david63 likes this.
  3. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

LOL what a funny thread, at least at page 2!

4. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

Elias Pistola, Loki I believe has some out there that are said to be good ones. I recently asked my buddy how Loki was doing and he said unfortunitly he's hit and miss now I think more on the miss side. Anyway I agree with you I like Loki and how he's bred up. Best Regards

5. DWBK

DWBK Pup

This right here is everything that is killin are breed as we know it. I'm willin to bet you got that dog from Mr. Hall's yard expectin to make some money as quick as you could. Also willin to bet sir that dog ain't ever been on a hunt before and likely won't. Your on here lookin for a gyp from any Tom, Dick or Harry and chances are if I was a bettin man which by chance I am sir, I'll bet the said gyp will not have seen a hunt and probably not her 2nd heat. Men I was schooled by done tested their dogs hard before they was ever brought out to hunt and wern't even looked at to stud until they had a couple hunts behind em and I dont mean no otc horse shit. Even then they was only used if they showed somethin special in them hunts. Gyps were treated none the different. All were inhouse dogs or trusted friends. If a dog was at stud, he done earned it and if there was a gyp backed up she was as worthy. Breedins like your hopin for will end up quicker then you can say peddle on sites like hoobly or whatever its called or posted on some message boards.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  6. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

7. Man it really just depends on the dog my friend.
    Cardenas dogs are bred alot different from other eli breeders and proven to be just as game as any other line. Midnight Cowboy/Bullyson/Nigerino/ Black Biter and Badger Black Biter dogs is the best eli strain that's put together. Cardenas blood is really heavy on the Nigerino strain and it's proven to be the best eli has to offer other than white oaks and Boudreaux blood.

david63 likes this.
  8. THE ELI LINE IS THE BEST DOGS PERIOD! YOU CAN CROSS IT WITH ANYTHING OR HAVE IT IN PURE FORM DEPENDING ON HOW ITS BRED. YOU'D HAVE TO BE A MASTERMIND BREEDER LIKE CARDENAS OR FLOYD B. TO ACTUALLY PULL IT OFF. I BREED THE ELI LINE AND I HAVE NO DOUBTS IN MY STUFF AT ALL.
    TRY THIS ELI BLEND:
    COCHRAN'S SHORTY COWBOY 25%
    CARDENAS 50%
    CHINAMAN/HOMER/ RASCAL BLOOD 25%
    NOW THATS MY BLEND OF ELI AND IT HASNT FAILED ME YET.
    NOW IT WASNT EASY PUTTING THIS COMBINATION TOGETHER BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY HARD TRYING TO FIND A GOOD RASCAL DOG BREEDER BUT I FOUND SOMEONE IN NORTH CAROLINA AND ITS MOSTLY HOMER BUT IT HAS SOME VERY HEAVY RASCAL IN THERE I GOT LUCKY.
    BUT HONESTLY I DON'T HAVE TO CROSS WITH NOTHING ELSE IM HAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT.
    BUT I AM BLENDING SOME CARROLS BLOOD AND COTTINGHAMS RED MAN/BOOMER STUFF TO MY PURE CARDENAS STUFF WITH A TOUCH OF MCCOOL BLOOD (CARVER)
    AINT NOTHING BETTER THAN A ELI/CARVER DOG PERIOD

Reginald Cyrus likes this.
  9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

So your dogs are Shorty Cowboy-Cardenas-Chinaman-Homer-Rascal-Carrols-Cottingham's Red Man-Boomer-McCools/Carver bred?

Nice.

S

david63, Ssdd and bestia like this.
  10. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

I just stumble up on this thread and this eli blood is right up my alley I run a Cardenas line myself...I'm in nc as well touching it with some rbj heavy jocko boilio heavy alligator carver cross

david63 likes this.

11. Hey bro, I'm sorry to come across like this. But, do you have any pups for sale ?

Whatsapp; +57 323 961 9344
    Email: originalamerican69nyc@gmail.com

Hit me up...

12. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

I shall by end of year waiting for gyp to come in heat