1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

captin americans ch lancelot

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by big von, Feb 13, 2013.

1. big von

big von Big Dog

2. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

That boy look good don't he!!!!

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

I don't believe the bottom side . hank and bull are to cross up . still a nice looking dog though .

4. big von

big von Big Dog

old goat you haven't ran across any of this blood before?

5. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

What's not to believe about the bottom side?

6. big von

big von Big Dog

I was thinking the same thing

7. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

I think he's just saying that Hank and Bull are some old dogs to be so close up in the ped. Hank was born in '72, so....???

Good looking dog either way.

8. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Yeah see what you mean, but a lot of times dogs are bred in there
    Later years, so if just a couple dogs in the bottom half of the ped
    Were at the age 9 or 10 that's 30years right there
    My dogs sire was almost 10 years old when my dog was born, in turn
    His sire was 8 when he was born '93 , that almost 20yrs right there, and who knows when his was born,
    Just something to think about, but do understand where he's coming from though.

9. big von

big von Big Dog

I'm still waiting for someone to tell what they know about the blood

10. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

The blood is out there I talk to the person who has it but I don't know if let's any go.

11. big von

big von Big Dog

Someone post what they feed bred off this blood

12. mindz

mindz Pup

We beat captin America about 10years ago. Won a championship of his but. Lmao. With a bullet/Eli/redboy hound.

13. mindz

mindz Pup

Look up #444512. Damn near same blood we beat America with. I'm on my phone and can't post a ped link sorry. If someone can thanks in advance.

14. big von

big von Big Dog

All due respect to your reply but I was thinking more recent accounts but how would have graded that hound

15. mindz

mindz Pup

The one that I gave you the # to is a very nice mouth /game cross. Intelligent, powerful,wonderful wrestling ability,and has loads of grill to go with it all. Just no natural wind. The one we beat America with to watch never looked special. But he ALWAYS won the hog contest. He always did just enough to stay ahead and it was like when he was tired of hunting he would do his thing and make you pick your hog up or make it quit. Lol

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

17. big von

big von Big Dog

Does anyone run king author blood

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I feed a few King Arthur bred dogs.

19. big von

big von Big Dog

I would love to see how they put together will you post some peds

20. Naustroms