1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Canine Temperament / Drive Scale

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dayair1, Jun 11, 2012.

1. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Doesn't seem to be a lot going on in this forum lately so I thought I would share a Temperament / Drive Scale I designed a little while back.
    You may like it, you may find it useless, but I bet you can find a category for your favorite dog. Lets see how many different category's our dogs fit into!
    Example; My one male "Dyno" pup that's 21 months would be a (HA-3 PD/CD-4).

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. RRL

RRL Top Dog

That's pretty interesting.A dog that growls or snarls at it's owner would be pretty rare then according to your chart?I would prefer a PD/CD 3-HA1 for a pet APBT.

3. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Got a male thats HA-1 PD/CD-5, and my female pup is at the moment a HA-3 PD/CD-3.

4. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Thanks for sharing. PD/CD-5? I have only owned one that fit into that category, but have known several.

5. Steeldog

Steeldog Big Dog

Pretty cool breakdown.

6. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Hes a pain in the ass, but a good boy none the less. Goes absolutely crazy over anything that moves! Will scream, jump and scratch for a chihuahua 200meters away