1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Canidae

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by karnage, Aug 27, 2005.

1. karnage

karnage Pup

If Anyone Knows Of Anyone Or Companies That Ship Canidae To The Uk Please Could Can You Inform Me. Thankyou Very Much

2. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

www.canidae.com

Email the company! They also have a store locator!

YIS

3. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Seeing you are having a hard time finding it there, why not just find something comparable ingredient wise and feed that? Canidae is a great kibble, but not the only premium one on the market.

4. CRD

CRD Big Dog

Yeah. I think you should switch to a similar dog food. Dont give yourself a hardtime

5. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

what would be a similar product since to feed this i would have to drive over 2 hrs to get it

6. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Thanks for the link seark.......cheapest place I've found it yet after shipping. Thank you.

8. karnage

karnage Pup

Anyone have any suggestions as to which brand is as good as canidae if not better and if in the states ships to the UK?

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I hear good things about Chicken soup for the dog lovers soul, although I've never tried it myself. It seems to be almost comparable to canidae. I dont know if they sell it in the U.K. though, but at least now you got another name to look for!

10. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog