1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

can you travel with your dog...

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by DiMaSaLaNg, Apr 2, 2007.

1. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

on a motorbike?

[​IMG]

haaha! my friend took this awhile ago while his driving to work. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2007
  2. JAGER

JAGER Big Dog

Wtf !!!! No Way That Is Not Happening ...rotflmfao. No F'n Way!!! That Guy Has No F'n Brain . Thats One Crazy Pic Lol Wow

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL I initially thought this would be a repost picture of our member "beemerchief" who is traveling cross-country with his trusted friend. Inspiring story, and a nice setup he has. You can imagine the suprise I got when scrolling down and seeing that ghetto pic! I know of plenty of dogs who will ride on a quad-rack front or back, but never on a moped...and never out in public like that. "You might be a redneck if...."

4. lol, lol........The inventions of those that find the hows to the whats!That is some smart mutt. Good bonding between the two. Thank you for sharing!

5. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

yea, i agree thats stunt is very tricky. im quite impressed tho because it would take a lot to do that, and train a dog to be still like that. :D

6. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

lol. That's a great idea... until he turns a corner too fast and that cute little doggy needs to be hosed off somebody's tires.

7. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

thats nuts lol dog's got balance.