1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

can you pick the APBT?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GAowner, Mar 23, 2007.

1. GAowner

GAowner Pup

2. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Ya someone posted before but it's still fun! The only one that is kinda tricky (to me) is that picture of the Alapa(?) blue blood bulldog.

3. Suki

Suki Guest

I love making copies of this for city council meetings, passing it out to each member and seeing if they can correctly identify the "pit bull".

they usually can't!!!! ;)

:D

4. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

that's a great idea Suki!

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I have done this test before, to be honest, the first time, it took me 4 shots to get it, not sure now how I couldn't get it, but I was pretty new to the breed I guess.

6. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

it would be much easier if you were told their weights.

7. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Somebody should update that now and then with new pics. I remember when ol Michael Bryant (Ontario BSL spearhead) was presented with one of those tests, he had memorized the numbers from a previous time. They had shuffled the pics, so he failed. LOL

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

LOL...that's pretty funny.

9. ericschevy

ericschevy Big Dog

Yupper, I posted that on a few sites a wile back..This should be made a sticky.
    Honestly, the first time I did it I was debating weather or not it was the one next to him only cause the real one I thought his coat was a little too wire haired..Now that I look at it again, It's not..lol

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Alright GA. You living on the coast? Looks like head burrying time. LOL

That's a good game anyway.

11. CorsoPit

CorsoPit Pup

Interesting post! I got lucky and picked out the APBT - sometimes I am not sure.

I always thought my Corso mix was mixed with pit but she looks exactly like a Boerboel.

Those Tai Ridgebacks are very cool looking! Never saw one before.

12. GAowner

GAowner Pup

yeah, well at least i didnt get slammed for it :)

The link was on a community board for our county we frequent in response to some APBT bashing.

Theres a few that are obvious but there are some that look very similiar to the none expert such as myself.

The link was posted because someone claimed a "pit" was loose and attacked another dog. Point was, how did this person know the dog was a pit? I own a pit and failed the test horribly. I am sure none-pit owners would fail too and will blame the APBT for anything if it even looks like a pit.

Glad everyone enjoyed the link