1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone like one of you oldtimers post somethin new

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by BeauK, Nov 18, 2010.

1. BeauK

BeauK Pup

As title says. I know its history but whens history end, I hope no one says 76?
    unless its USA centric, if so move into the 21'st century peeps.

2. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Just sick of readin the same shit that I read for 20 yrs. thats all.

3. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Nah crimson just the same copy and paste jobbies, or plagarised works over and over again.

cheers , will check it.

4. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Anyone know who does that merchandise? They dont have NZ flag ones, but they have Australia. :mad:

[​IMG]

5. BeauK

BeauK Pup

use a red texta to fill in the stars, no one will know lol. You could sell them at the next show ;)

I wouldnt have a clue where they are, cafe press?.

6. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Maybe you could post some of the old ozzy stuff that hasnt been around the block a dozen times .

7. BeauK

BeauK Pup

If only I could oldtymer, Any mag rags I had I burned one night when I was cold wet and miserable.

History history like 1868 melbourne is short and shrift without much substance, those old argus newspapers where quite thin at the time, short notes on B&T's winning Gold collars and things, and not to mention gas lighting at a new fandangled glass enclosed box, now that would have been remarkable for the day!

8. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Not the same, i will still know its an Auzzie flag.

HAHA

9. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Prolly made in China Missapbt, if an aussie flag is made in China is it still an Aussie flag? never could work that one out lol.

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

why not ask the person with whom you are sharing computer/account/alias?

11. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Done that Rally, he knows what I know maybe a little bit more indepth stuff but not of the historical stuff I'm interested in. You know like history, not endless reams of long gone match reports, But still thats only whats found everywhere else. some like it I suppose, does nothing for me though, Id rather just read farons book lol. he is good for sharing beers with though.