1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can i get all of your guy's opinion...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jman11, Aug 29, 2007.

1. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

3. jman11

thanks.. im just not familiar with the bottom 1/4 of the pedigree... looks like sarona.. i know nothin about those dogs though

4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Sorona are not game bred dogs and even Frisco is pretty far back in that ped. Based on paper which is all we have to look at, I wouldnt get one in hopes of a working dog

Edited for terminology-DryCreek :)

5. jman11

thanks alot.:)

6. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

i think i have to agree with this statement here.

7. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

If you are looking for a honest bulldog this is not a breeding I would consider.
    The whole bottom half of the ped looks questionable to me. Seems like a breeding that took place to raise some money for dog food or whatever else. All in all not impressed

8. Gato

Gato Big Dog

How is the sire and dam? What have they produced in the past as compare to how many times they been bred? Do you know the breeder? Have you done your homework on the family behind the sire and dam? Did you know Hatch is a cur?

Those are some questions you need to ask yourself before purchasing a pup from someone. Most importantly: "Who bred the dogs" and "Why"

I, personaly would not buy one.

Gato

9. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

And who names their dog "Heroin"? That is the name of the dam on that ped.

10. Sometimes we need to sit back and realize not all people seek dogs for the same reasons. That said, if you seek a pet (non-working) for your home, this dog is as good as any. If you seek a performance dog, even if both parents were "game", i would not want one out of this mess of a pedigree. Consistency, consistency, consistency......three words (lol) to live for......

11. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

If you are looking for a Frisco X Boudreaux pup you should not have a problem.

12. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

are you asking me this or the poster of this thread?

13. Gato

Gato Big Dog

Not you Sir. Sorry, I'm still learning my way around this board. My mistake.

YIS

14. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

no problem just wondering.welcome aboard if i ain't allready told you that.[​IMG]

15. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

sarona tends throw some big ones...75 to 90 pounders..not game..but good pets