1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can anybody give some info bout any of these dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by flyguy, Dec 2, 2010.

1. flyguy

flyguy Pup

I was looking around to see what present day dogs are making noise in the game and I kept ranning across three dogs people keep talking about. Theres a dog named Panda from china, then theres a big buckskin dog name King who i think got mayday blood in him, and the last one is Gr Ch Virus. I just want some info on these dogs to see what they're really all about.

2. My advice for you would to read through this site before asking a question like this with 2 posts. Anything that you need to know about the breed is here.

When you come on into a fraternity such as this today, people are extremely cautious about where what and when they speak on an open forum

3. flyguy

flyguy Pup

Damn i feel u on that. I didnt think ppl would take the question like that but i've been with this site for bout a year i just like to read up on a lot of things and i really dont ask a lot of question on here and now i see why... I was just interested in those dogs didnt think people would act like that but thanks for giving me the heads up man

4. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Are you talking about Gr Ch king? That's the dog that was rumored that Victor ducked and put Mayday up against