1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can a game bred dog still be socialized?

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by Doggside, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doggside

Doggside Banned

I bet the fuck u wouldnt. And u are a dick head!

2. Doggside

Doggside Banned

That was to u too

3. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

4. Doggside

Doggside Banned

Playing tuff for stating the truth. That these guys on here r pussy. They know its the truth and btw fuck u to and i will line u old fagots up. Fuckin pussies!!!

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Was nice knowing you doggside.. lol I hear that waw waw waw sound coming.

6. Doggside

Doggside Banned

I mean what do u ass holes sit on your desk tops and bump dogs all day lmao. Arm chair bulldoggers haha old fat ass men boring ass lives nothing eles better to do... Cut it out lmaooo

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

hows it feel knowing all us "pussy armchair bulldoggers" know more about these dogs than you do dipshit?
    now you can go upstairs and tell your mommy how badass you are, and how you punked out game-dog.com...
    maybe she'll make you a pb&j sandwich.

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Oh man!!!!!! I missed it all and didn't even get to use my new pigeon pic,oh well,maybe next time lol :-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.