1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cali jack

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by crushbones, Jan 13, 2011.

1. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

I know he was is California, but I believe now that he is in Florida for the last 3 years of so. His book is one of the most useful on the market . I wouldn't take anything for mine. If you ever have a chance to buy one, you wont regret it!

2. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

What is the book(s) about?

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's basically a combination of husbandry/money saving tips, drugs to use and for what, tips and tricks on a wide variety of topics along with the constant tooting of ones horn. It's a pretty good book to have, the saving money tips will buy the book in less than its first year.

4. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Wow I'm amazed this is the same guy. If someone woulda told me back then that in 20yrs that guy would be giving other dogmen advice and info about taking care of dogs I woulda said they were as crazy as he was. Let alone write and sale a book about it. I guess he finally learned how to tend to his animals but it sounds like he is still nutz. AGK I'll take you and some of the others at your word about the quality of the book. I'm glad when someone can actually contribute some good to the game. I'm just absolutely shocked that person happens to be CaJack! An old friend in dogs is on his way to the house as I type this. I should take a picture of his face when I tell him this story. If he even remembers who the hell CaJack is. Most people back then knew to avoid him like the plague. Wow. Just amazes me.

5. AGK

I never met the guy and the book does have some useful info in it but I don't know anyone else who goes by cali jack other than John Koerner. He also has a pedigree database that far surpasses any out there. He's the same cali jack who was Vise-grip Kennels. Focused on the Masons Hammer dog for the most part and his most famous dog was a dog named Poncho. He's a member here as well but only comes around to advertise his products. There is plenty of pictures of him online. I'll try to find one for you maybe it will be the same person You think it is. Mop Master had a great one with him breeding Silverback. Lmfao.

6. AGK

7. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Yep. Visegrip and the Patrick blood. Poncho dogs.

8. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

A buddy road along with a guy he knew to breed his stonecity dog to one of Jacks males. He said by the time the dogs were locked and breeding, the bitches owner and Jack were busy on the ground next to them fighting it out over the bullshit Jack was saying!lmao I wonder how those pups got papered?

9. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Its nice to put a face to the name afters all these yrs.lol We had a few laughs around the fire at his expense back then.

10. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I certainly have NOTHING personal against ol' Jack. It is, however, that he is an easy read to anyone paying attention. He does nothing more than prey on the weak-minded and lazy. He does so by realizing that is most of the people in these dogs. He merely copies and pastes what he knows they are too lazy to look up by themselves, puts it in a bound form of sorts, and sells it to them.

Is there anyone out there so naive that they think that from his initial days with the dogs that he automatically attained instant omniscience about the dogs? Please. He is able to condescend others simply because they are followers and let him do so. And he knows that drill very well.

There is one complete paragraph, VERBATUM, in his keep, directly from my keep I wrote around 1980 (which needs updating, hah). But many people are prone to a bit of plagiarizing, so that's not too serious.

I've had philosophical as well as practical disagreements with him. I've also known us to concur on many things as I believe his common sense with the dogs is on quite a high level. If it benefits the lazy to buy one of his books or pamphlets, so be it. Better than remaining in the dark or not caring to learn at all IMO.

If you can view some of his "enhancements" with a rather sharp eye and sense of reality, you shouldn't have a problem with his ways. Let it be. He harms no one, actually. He actually helps those who are too dolt like to think for themselves. As I said, I have nothing against him at all, in fact, we need more intelligent people such as Jack in these dogs. As long as you can think for yourself, you will find much good in what he says.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
  11. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

lol I'm trying to stay on the high road and be respectful. I sense ur holding back too TD.

12. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

No, Bru. Not holding back. I just can't find any reason to trash the guy. Trying to merely discuss a "realistic" view.

13. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Young people are often all or nothing. All one way or all another way. Grow up loving Chevy trucks and hating Fords. Then, they grow up and their first shiny, new truck is A DODGE. LMAO

14. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

Mop Master Did WHAT with him?? LMAO.... gonna have to refresh my memory as i dont recall having anything to do with him breeding silverback.........

15. AGK

In chat one time it was either you or Sai who gave me a picture of jack breeding silverback. Lol was photoshopped. Maybe it was Sai.

16. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

oh gotcha.....must have been saiy.....lol

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Who me???? Well I never lol....actually come to think of it, it probably was me LMAO

18. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I've seen that one before, lol. One of my favorite pics ever was Rod K with a mutt saying purest or the pure both lookin fucked up, lol. Was a hit back in krustys. I'm sure a few folks remember it.

19. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Oh yeah, Peon. LOL And the poor mutilated mutt he posted after running over it with his monster mower. JFC

20. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Rotfl! I almost forgot about that, T!