1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CA: Pit Bulls Bound For Dog Fighting in Mexico Rescued in Buena Park

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Aug 9, 2010.

1. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

They probally came up with that shit from this forum. The way people talk around here just feeds info to the wrong people. If you think I am lying go and read the thread about where's cuda. They quoted prices dogs sold for and even estimated how much could be made off stud fees. Times like this I am glad all I have is one shiteater.

2. I wonder if that is the transport business that posts here sometimes? I think they were going to be out on a run across the country around the same time.

I agree the story just doesn't seem to make sense. Just because a bunch of dogs are being transported at the same time and they happen to be APBT doesn't mean there is a dog fighting conspiracy. When a ground transport makes a cross country trip obviously as a business they are going to maximize their profits and book as many pick ups and stops on their route as possible. It would simply be lost profits and bad business practice to go cross country ground with one pup when they could have picked up 50 more customers along their trip.

3. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

any updates???:(:mad: