1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CA JACK Above Ground Pens link?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Flipside, Sep 3, 2010.

1. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Bluebull you can use a hose and spray the floors clean using bleach a mild detergent and water. It's not so hard to clean these out.

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Yep it has me thinking...may try building one this summer for a bitch,before she comes round......the flooring looks good...thinking wat else could use it for...///??????????....tanx for the input.....scratching me head.....rakeing me brain.....lol......

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I have seen them used for momma's and their pups some have lights and are even heated they are really nice to keep the momma's comfy and the pups off the ground at that age their immune systems are not as strong as an adult and they haven't had all their shots so I can see a huge benifit in using them for whelping and keeping the pups safe.

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

BTW, these are probably twice as much to build as Jack's, so if you're looking for a cheaper way to go, his will probably suffice for the amount put into them. I've always just liked the old country cabin style with all the features. LOL

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I agree I would live in that lol

6. For people who pick up shit for a living it should really help the day go by.

Damn nice pens TDK.

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Yeah..i like them..save the auld back....lol...

8. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I didn't buy the paint by it's color name. I bought it cuz it's weather proof exterior, and the color I liked on the chart. LOL But when we got it home, we noticed that it's called Tudor Brown. We got a chuckle out of that. Decent name for a dog pen color.
    Danno, that's a custom handle, designed to fit your hand exclusively.
    Glad y'all like them, and thanks.
    Dred, I would if I could, buddy. LOL

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

[​IMG]

10. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

Are you going to paint them to match the house? lol

11. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

5 wide, FD, and they are 12' deep so 9' of floor space deep. They're about 12 years old. I'm going by memory. I have no blueprint. I should have kept one.

12. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

OK cool. Those would be a good investment.

13. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Some quality craftsman kennels right there TDK. Do it once and do it right.

14. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

My wife and I always say that regarding saving money in the long run that way, Ursa. Thanks for your comment

15. I have a buddy that says "Buy the best, you only cry once" LOL Most definitely one of my favorite says now also :)

16. i would upgrade also.... chainlink fence will not keep them in if they want out

17. preme

preme CH Dog

TDK impressive !!

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

TY, Preemers

19. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I just had to bring back this thread. Check out TDK's pens on page 4. They sure broke the mold after TDK .

20. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Yea, I know. I don't even want to post mine after his pens :Sad_868: lol