1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CA JACK Above Ground Pens link?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Flipside, Sep 3, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Its mainly used to welp pups too small for chains secondary use is to keep bitches in heat up away from any chance of hooking up with a male on the yard.;)

2. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Yes they are I used wire ties to hold them together and screws and washers to hold the panel in place.

3. HighRiskKennels

HighRiskKennels Big Dog

Who has the link with the pitbull bible??? Hit me ASAP! Pm or here...

4. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Id like to know as well, I use to own it but It got destroyed.

5. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SOME PICTURES I TOOK WHILE I BUILT MINES

6. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

nice build

7. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

nice 1 too

8. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

good looking pen

9. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

simply and easily built getting the job done

10. How can i get the instructions to set up my kennels like this

11. Buy the book

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

lmmfao........

13. promoe

promoe Top Dog

710_IMG950325.jpg Boutbiz dont pay attention to Boogie..use your own dimensions. Lol buy the book..you can make it any size you want just make sure its built well and has a downward side for when cleaning out.

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Couldent tell u jack shit about how to build one but I can tell u how to purchase some lol. CRAIGSLIST! Just picked up two bad ass up to city code for a licanced kennel sturdy heavy ass ones with a two by six running up the middle of the run 8ft x4ft. both for 300.00 treeted lumber and the whole nine. Picked em up from a begal breeder and thay need to be bulldog proofed but what dosent lol

15. AGK

Well, the reality is the OP wants Cali Jacks plans to build a pen. Jack has a site and the book that the plans are in. It don't take a rocket scentist to build one with out Jacks plans ( that he more than likely got from someone else himself) and the plans for them are easily found by using google or any other search engine, possibly even the search function on this site. People always want others to do their work for them, if you can't take the time to do some searching around instead of taking up server space asking a question that the answer is so easy to find well that tells me someones probally going to be too lazy to build it once someone forks ups the plans for the man....... JM2C for what it's worth......

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Are they,just a waste of time+money..?????.....as long as your dog has a dry warm kennel off the ground..and a clean pen/chain area...don't think theyd care if they were liveing in a high rise....?????????????..to each there own..................................

17. AGK

They are nice to have (especially in the city due to land constraints) so I don't see them as a waste of money and they're great for litters of pups, dogs in keep or a ton of other circumstances that come up. Easy to clean, keeps dogs parasite free better than being on the ground. There are several other benefits to having them and thy are really not all that expensive to make. Just make sure you use good solid building materials and they will last quite awhile...

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I love the above the ground pens they are very nice If I kept some outside I would want to keep them like this in these pens. Tdk does have very nice pens, Senior Dragon yours look really good as well.

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

S-POSE,IF THERE BUILT RIGHT.....THE CRAP FALL'S THRU..YA STILL HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP..I COULD SEE A BIG ONE BEING HANDY FOR PUP'S OK......MAY-BE PUT A TRAY UNDER TO COLLECT THE CRAP.....MMMMMMmmmmm...but as ya SAY IF YOUR STUCK FOR ROOM ..ETC;....