1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

C R Vanilla

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Jan 6, 2017.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

MOE it ain't bad ole buddy.I'm that deep in a pint on my first drink .No mixer all on the rocks.I recomend this drink ! Lol.Its smoothe .Price is catchy as that pint aas 20 bucks.

niko likes this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Look what it made me do.Forgot to upload a pic.Fine sippin stuff.Warms u all over.

Attached Files:

niko, RawGame, DISCOIII and 1 other person like this.
  3. promoe

promoe Top Dog

its not too bad bama...I have been sippin on some black. now that's a little pricey lol

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I've never tried the black.How do you like it Moe ? I'll say one thing I'm glad I only bought a pint lol I would have been shit faced after one more.I drank it straight on the rocks,what I like.

niko likes this.
  5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Never could get into sippin alcohol. I totally binge on the rare occasions I do drink. My days are spent relaxing in other ways. Lol

[​IMG]

The breakfast of champions....

The Lionheart, bks, DISCOIII and 4 others like this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Older I get the more I appreciate a quality whiskey,or bourbon,vodka etc what ever.I like the warmth.It doesn't take a lot either .

bks, DISCOIII and promoe like this.
  7. promoe

promoe Top Dog

the black is good for sippin. I wouldn't mix it...as it would be a waste.

DISCOIII and bamaman like this.
  8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Anything thats high quality is better left alone.I want the taste and a little burn lol.Mixing just kills the quality .Most don't know but a lot of sugar from the mix gives u the hang over.Ill take mine over ice with no mix.

DISCOIII likes this.
  9. oakgrove

oakgrove Pup

GD 500mgs medical syrup n some good looking concentrates... not bad sir.

AGK likes this.
  10. AGK

Yes sir! Blue dream and green dragon in the wax, sour d in the bag. I don't know what the syrup is extracted from but a half a shot gets me lit after I dip a nug of that sour d in the wax and put a torch to it. Lol. So that's a sativa + indica + hybrid = I ain't doing shit today. Lol

bamaman, bks, oakgrove and 1 other person like this.
  11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Dam I have never saw it packaged and bottled up.I guess I'm behind lol.I've done the wax a few times .To strong for my liking.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I still haven't tried Sour D...One day hopefully I will.

niko, AGK and DISCOIII like this.
  13. AGK

It's actually the only strain I'll seek out. My favorite right behind moonrocks but moonrocks are way pricey though.

bamaman likes this.
  14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man we dont have it like that around here.I just take what I can get local.Its not bad but not as good as the higher end stuff.I have done a lot of the higher quality stuff but just not a steady supply around here.I sure do like it though.

15. AGK

I won't even smoke regs anymore. I've become a pot snob. We got a connect that makes 2 trips a month to cali. Loads up and brings us back all the goodies. We just passed medical laws so it's only goin to get easier to get the medical grade stuff. It already is easy. I can call 6 people right now and know I have a bag or something else waiting when I get out of work. I haven't smoked anything but medical grade in like 3 years at least lol. We get it all lol.

Weed infused cheese balls

[​IMG]

Candy

[​IMG]

Vap tops for your e-cigs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Syrups, waxes, moon rocks, edibles etc. You name it we get it lol. Daily.

oakgrove and bamaman like this.
  16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

TE="AGK, post: 759517, member: 9113"]I won't even smoke regs anymore. I've become a pot snob. We got a connect that makes 2 trips a month to cali. Loads up and brings us back all the goodies. We just passed medical laws so it's only goin to get easier to get the medical grade stuff. It already is easy. I can call 6 people right now and know I have a bag or something else waiting when I get out of work. I haven't smoked anything but medical grade in like 3 years at least lol. We get it all lol.

Weed infused cheese balls

[​IMG]

Candy

[​IMG]

Vap tops for your e-cigs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Syrups, waxes, moon rocks, edibles etc. You name it we get it lol. Daily.[/QUOTE]
    Thats nice man.Medical passed in Florida , I'm only about 20 mins away so maybe somethin good will come out of it.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That's what I like for now.No catchy name to it, just some local .Its not as good as the stuff like you get but not to far away.

Attached Files:

niko and AGK like this.
  18. AGK

Not bad looking at all. If it's cheaper than $45 for a cut. Then it's even better lol.

bamaman likes this.
  19. niko

niko CH Dog

Wish you were here Bama...I've been growing the Original Sour D for 13 years now...all the others are fakes lol.The true Sour D was by clone only just like the true Chem Dog...right from the western slope of good ol Colorado:)

bamaman likes this.
  20. niko

niko CH Dog

I make edibles that would even make experienced smokers stutter lol...I've told several friends not to eat more then a couple,when they do they regret it lmao...I implore anyone once it's legal to grow your own,you would be suprised when you put a good cure and flush on it how much better it is then the dispensaries...it's also not that hard to make your own shatter,wax,edibles and Bubble hash:)

bamaman and AGK like this.