1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Butcherboy and crosses.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mudville_Monsta, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Thanks I'm really diging their markings. Took heavy after the Leonard side. I have one male that took her markings. He was the first born male so that Mofo staying here. Everything seems like smooth sailing after this.

2. kdue

kdue Big Dog

well if you ever need a home for one, there's a free place here!

3. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Good looking Bunch of Pups Mudville

4. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Thanks Mextra. I must admit they are nice lookers.

I've been locked out my photobucket and don't feel like making a new one so I uploaded a new pic of them on their pedigree for those who've asked about pics. It's a better pic than the one uploaded here.

5. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

They look good Mud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Thnx, How's that litter of yours doing?

7. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Congrats......

8. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Hey Mudville How are those Lil guys looking now ?

9. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Looking good, getting bigger & making a mess. lol Took some video but it took forever trying to load it on youtube. I'll try and get some more litter pics soon. But video is better @ this point, cause they don't stay still.

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Snapped a few pics the other day......

Attached Files:

11. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Those 2 in the middle of the last pic are callin my name!! Nice litter. Good luck

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good lookin pups Mud! Good luck with em!

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Real good looking pups mud. I especially like the one standing in the middle. What a face. Good luck with them..... ;)

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Like the one with half white face..good lookin bunch man:)

15. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Yeam man, they remind me of the movie twIins. One is big and the other is small, M & F respectively. She is one of my favorites, the runt and don't know it. Lol

16. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

We call her Maybeline. I wanted to name her 2face, but Maybeline popped up and stuck.

17. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

18. shaka

shaka Pup

19. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Thanks Shaka. They grow fast brotha, and dreading the day LPK gets his half. Just glad she left us with some offspring.

Nice breeding there. I hope all goes well with it. Got a buddy with some heavy Coachise blood in Tx. Ever in the market for some pm or give me a ring.

20. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Well it's not here just yet, but the Family just grew. The Butcherboy really isn't heavy, but it's in there and through the source I wanted. Down off of McCool's Jack 1XW.He produced some good dogs out this way and my cross will hopefully follow that same direction. Not sure what to name him yet..... ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [406497] :: PREDATOR X BLACK VEIN