1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bumps

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by pimpgixxer04, Jul 30, 2005.

1. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

Hey guys i have a 10 or 11 week old male pit, and today i was playing with him when i noticed he had a big bump on his eyelid that wasnt there yesterday so i started looking around at him, and he also had a huge one on his lip ( maybe from playing though) and a couple on his testicles? i dont know what they are, but they're big bumps...But he seems to be acting normal no wierd behavior? think it could be a allergic reaction? any help other than take him to the vet would be greatly appriciated..and yes i am gonna take him to the vet, just wanted to know b4 i do what i can do to help him.

2. RHI

RHI Big Dog

well, it could be several things, Allergic reaction to something, bee stings, bug bites, beginning of staff infection, etc. "Call " your vet and ask about giving him benedrl until you can get him in, he's pretty young but it should'nt hurt him , but check anyway to make sure......that would help with the swelling until you can get him in ....good luck....

3. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

well it all went down..no more bumps or anything...so that's good...but i still wanna know what it was, my girlfriend pointed out a little bump with a hold in the middle. that kinda resembeled a nipple, but it was next to his weener..so it most likely was some kinda sting or bite...