1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Bumpkin"

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by HumanScan, Apr 29, 2007.

1. HumanScan

HumanScan Pup

"Bumpkin"

Hellow everyone, this is "Bumpkin", my first dog. He was the Champion of my hometown in 2005. He was good, but not any famed blood with him, bt he was really good~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Re: "Bumpkin"

I dont see a picture ?

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Sorry HS, the pics are not showing up. Upload them to your free gallery on the site, and copy the /img tag line, and simply post that in the thread if you wish to try again ;)

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I see all the pictures. :confused:

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Could you repost them for him?

I don't see them either :(

6. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

good looking dog

7. HumanScan

HumanScan Pup

Hi 14, i don't know, i can see them all? i link them from my gallery in china, and someone could to saw them, some don't, i don't know why.
    the gallery in this site i can't use to upload, it's unworked. maybe i should upload them on some gallery under the us. serve, then i can links, alright?
    i be try late, be patience and my apology with this, in may, the "labour day" you know, i'm buzy, so much, but i will take care this, sorry guys~
    enjoy ur "labour day" ~peace

8. HumanScan

HumanScan Pup

Hi, guys, I think the pics is already repair now, enjoy it~excuse me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2007
  9. HumanScan

HumanScan Pup

By the way for a question, how can i change the face nearby nickname? i like to use my pic, :>

10. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

humanscan - welcome to the site!

you have a good lookin dog. glad to see you can keep him in shape and work them over there.