1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bump older threads that are informative

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by promoe, Aug 2, 2016.

1. promoe

promoe Top Dog

i thought i would make this thread to maybe get away from the monotonous threads of late with the name calling and bickering. feel free to copy and paste older threads or bump threads that stray away from some that. i am always up for a good discussion but i dont think i can stand another TG thread.

Maybe some of the Mods will bump or paste some of the older threads .

LOL new users use the search feature as it works wonders....pure genius that option is!!!

AGK and pitbulld0gs like this.
  2. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

I was literally up until 4AM on this damn forum last night searching the board and reading lol.

3. promoe

promoe Top Dog

4. promoe

promoe Top Dog

5. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

http://www.dog-health-guide.org/canine-blood-transfusion.html I think I seen something to the effect of it done dog to dog on you tube anyone wanna explain more on this great if u had a dog hit by a car losing blood or any need for red blood cells i suppose u could just pull up a donor I may be wrong though it was a while back when I seen the video