1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bullyson line

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by surfercalavera, Jul 13, 2007.

1. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

the bullyson line produce big boys??

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Some can be large. IF its over 55lbs I would talk with the breeder. mine are 35 to 50 range some are slightly smaller. J

3. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

the weight of my male Bullet is 53 and his age is 2 years and 11 mths., and the weight of my other male fabian is 51 and his age is 10 mths.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Thats is fine man no worries if you took the 53 down he would be at a very good fast strong Balls out Wt I love the large bullyson dogs they (most of the time) are So much stronger than other strains and can bite hard and very fast, You need that on a big hog to stop and over power them. BUT with a lot of bullyson dogs they start a little late they act hot young but they have a pup mind till about 2 years a little carver(iron head) will make them more grown acting, I have one that is 10 months about 45lbs fat that wants a hog sooo bad now and all his liter mates are starting to act a fool also. But DONT catch till at least 16 monts then make sure you can handle the woods and dont let him stay on the hog long at all 5 min or 10 just let him tast wats up. I dont care if he is making the hog scream for his life stop it as soon as he really looks in to it. I have one pure bullyson (happyJack, Ramseys arty) that got off and got in to it with a older male that is a good catch dog and he acted fine after and he was 8 months old and it was 90 and hot sun I dont know how long but he thinks he beat that mean old dog up. So some may not hurt there mind but they can shake teeth out. And then they are at a real handycap. Also try Boyles Good real blood Older the better. Boltaction,/Blackgold stuff works good I am trying a hard t-boy Qweenofhearts now they are very good dogs to out cross any real bullyson dogs with they have very good heart. I hope this helps you. You I know I like the way your dogs are bred. I would do any thing I can to help you make them what you like also. You also have done right and went to a good kennel to get them so good I would trade pups. YIS JJJ PS P,m me from now on ok I only wrote this on the fourm to help or screw up any one else (LOL)

5. oldschool

oldschool Big Dog

My favorite Bullyson dog was Bloody Sunday or Honeybunch.Honeybunch was the best producer ever. Bloody Sunday was a big, super hard mouthed, dog that produced the same. Old ELI/CARVER blood will bite you in half.LOL

6. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

thanx for the info, my bullet even act like a fool, and faby(puppy) is too rough .and from now i´ll PM to you. And Old timer my dogs has bloody sunday in their peds, i´m proud of them.

7. oldschool

oldschool Big Dog