1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

-Bullyson Dogs-

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Laced Wit Game, Feb 4, 2012.

1. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

2. bird

bird Pup

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Bump...............................

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you was offerd to come see some arty dogs. I think you scard to leave the portch lol. thers lots of " bullyson" blood out there. its like everything else out there the man behaind them makes all the diffrence. ill pm ya some info later

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you already know ben, ive been itchin to get out to fla, but i work retail and am broke as shit!.......well not really, but i aint ballin off the hook niether lol. them numbers is what scared me to leave the porch! lol

you got my number, text me...

6Dog likes this.
  6. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

them some old ass dogs! lol

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

my man some things you need to see for yourself.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wasnt talkin about you ben i meant the ped posted above me.....

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Don't know if any of the stuff is still around but I always told myself if I was gonna look for sum bullyson gr ch gilis gizmo was the way to go

11. Hey Erie Outlawz, I just checked out some pics and his pedigree of Gillis GR CH Gizmo 7x ROM and I thought to myself what a hell of a little dog. Where would a man be able to acquire dogs such as this. Does anybody know where there are anybody breeding this blood?

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Don't know where any of that is anymore but a buddy of mine had a really hard biting granddaughter who won 3 but we r going back like 15 years

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I was on a hunt for this blood awhile back. There's a small sector of it being bred and kept right especially a couple good ones in the boot but for the most part the gizmo blood is down and out now a days. Watered down and the ones bred tight are more paper x paper breedings than anything.

14. bestia

bestia Big Dog

15. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

That is great stuff Bestia that Casco x Tatis breeding produced excellent dogs i see . How do you like the dogs off of Papirrin ?

16. bestia

bestia Big Dog

We love them. He has many unlisted winners and straight killers from inferior gyps he was bred to in the past. To quality gyps, like the breeding to his momma Tatis, BIS at huge conventions like Faka. Papis sister CH Pitys, is probably the hardest biting animal I have ever seen, at least top 3. And it was a shame ch Cuco had the choking accident or IMO he would also have been GRCH like his sister Cheyenne. Joyero got Casquito so we could breed him to an inbred Tatis gyp and try to recreate the Cheyenne-Cuco formula.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=303153

17. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Looks like you should get some real good ones from tha Casquito x Madison breeding . Pitys and Cuco are/were great looking Bulldogs . I remember when MAD had Casco up on his old Page if i would have know back then what type of stuff he produced lol I also saw you guys had Zorro x Cheyanne and Toya i would expect them to be Monsters as well

18. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea I don't put ppls out there those where his dads dogs...but the blood is still around.

19. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

english only!

20. Julez

Julez Big Dog