1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bullyson bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by surfercalavera, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

BTW the above report was from 1999.

2. who

who Top Dog

Bullyson QUIT!!!
    Benny bob QUIT!!!
    Chivo QUIT!!!
    Bullyson jr QUIT!!!
    The list is numerous, done had it out on here over this stuff in the past lol
    Honey bunch is from Sam Kennedy's yard,
    Eli is a Dibo/bullet dog
    And this is all knowledge one can gather if they just asked the right people,
    BULLYSON dogs the roughest killingest hardest biting curs in the game in their day, that's why gamblers and conditioners loved them dogs, quick wins and BLACK dogs was the ones to have cuz Danny and don's best winners were black,
    Everyone wanted the big black destroyer and carver sold 5000 bullyson dogs on this dream.. How many was actually good?? Lol in my mind only ELI jr. Stuff
    Check reports, bullyson dogs was losing across the country for years!!!

Show me bullyson offspring reports of winners that never quit, besides honeybunch..

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

dog you can think or talk about them for years and years ....
    but there is only one way to get the understanding ..that is to own them .....

4. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

redwar dog in holds blue baLLS lol save your nonsense for those your used to talking to ,,<the mind boggles>,,, It seems I have a little more faith in the readers intelegence and abilty to read than you do ,,,,as I said to you if you actually know anything of bulyson from owners tell us ,,you didn't so I accept whats self evident no need to talk nonsense
    who good post lets see what the bulyson dog experts have to say about those famous dogs from the line

5. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

[video=youtube;sLDWrwP5jF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLDWrwP5jF4[/video]

6. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

[video=youtube;STMJuTC5wSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STMJuTC5wSw[/video]

7. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

MMMM there is a flip side to that COIN . At least those Bullyson dogs where SHOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    They DID it. Purest of the pure Didnt..................

8. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

That´s my point exactly! No one stated these dogs are that game that you have to kill every single hair on them to make them stop. But they are shown and not just talked about and peddled!

9. who

who Top Dog

The dog's record is public, he deserves the talk and his story needs to be understood,
    Look at the reports of bullyson dogs and what they matched into,
    Proof in the numbers...
    The closet thing I ever had to having a bullyson pedigree was a crossed FATHEAD bitch, she carried the redboy/jocko style,

10. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

limey that post applies to you to I accept whats self evident ,,lol,it to late dummy you already proved it,, ,don't comment on my posts wen you cant reply to a pm ,,as for quality threads you shouting out crap about peoples personal life is quality is it?,,,making exuses for a cur that quit in front of 500 people is quality because your hammonds pet chimp ??funny how you can talk of mayfeild personal life but when a man from your area says you duked him for 20 years an only pik beginers to match into you say nothing but cry to the mods like a little baby to get him banned lol,,,,, how does that work limey you shit talk legends you don't know but stay silent about yourself ???can you explain that to me im a bit slow I don't think the mods need warninigs from and you I tell you what quality is two sides to a story freedom of speech so the readers can make up there own minds,,,not something you like is it limey ,,,
    ps
    if it looks like a duk walks like a duk its a duk

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"who" every one of them dogs were more bulldog then anything you ever feed. My man you ain't never seen a bullyson dog. You ain't seen the dogs in your own ped lmao.

12. who

who Top Dog

Ben, your more than welcome to come check these dogs we been feeding for 20 years lol
    They the dogs that survived here in Oklahoma, these families and tramp families,the rest of those dogs done sold and lost themselves out the state...

13. who

who Top Dog

That heavy bullyson didn't take over this state the way tonka did...
    Why do people get offended when their line is refered to as a killing cur or a gamblers dog?
    Bullyson dogs was smashing out no talents for money, how is this bad??
    It's just not what everyone was after... Loposay is example, when my dad and unlce in with them they had strong Colby lighter GAMEdogs,
    Then the bullyson dogs come to exist and changed the game, but lets remember WHICH dogs really changed history, and the ones that mimic it or hyped is all I'm saying,
    Only certain circles was cleaning house with them heavy bullyson dogs, and those was the best conditioners in the game....

14. who

who Top Dog

But I don't think a line has had as much over hype, especially with so many fast lane quitters than the bullyson dogs... Check the reports... Anyone can see the numbers, then u see a demographic, you see who won, going into what, in which part of the country... A 2xW that CANT get a match is alot different from a 2xW that WON'T match..

15. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

I don't understand what you are trying to say about Bullyson? Which match reports? He was beat by a dog he produced. The Benny Bob dog was beat by a tight bred Tudor dog. Greenwood said he would have taken either dog home to feed em and breed em.

The match reports I read say Bullyson died 20 minutes after he was picked up. That he looked like a shotgun had hit his entire back end. Benny bob and the boots dog both died shortly after a 2 hour match which match reports (your suggestion) seem to all agree was one of the most brutal ever witnessed.

Bullyson produced fastlane that produced fastlane. You had to have something special and be someone to even be considered for more than fool getting separated from his money in a quick afternoon roll. These were the best of the best and if anybody had a issue with it the time to speak up was LONG ago, and few did. The fact these dogs quit is simply a testament to the level of competition they faced. I'd call Benny Bob dead game, or on a scale of 1-100 I'd say he was 99. I think one of those precious match reports said it was like watching 2 grown men with ice picks (5 minutes in)... Any dog can quit under certain circumstances. That's why people would bring them in at specified weight, spend long days over long periods conditioning them, making sure there is no foul play. In some "gamedog" fantasy land every dog goes out with his tail wagging in-hold. A dog is a biological organism.

Even people who choose not to breed to Bullyson or even use the blood have respect for him and the impact he made. I'm one of those.

16. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Well said Dannyb.like/agree with the fantasy land gamedog line.

17. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

As for our part of the world it was no different with the Bullyson dogs. They came in black and they were mean and fast paced dogs, but when the heat was on the they'd quickly get out of the kitchen. You got them game too, but as a whole that's how it was. They crossed very well with the Yellow dogs over here and put some spunk into earsucking slouches. They did better as crosses and that's where I'd use them. They do inject some pace and spunk into most lines.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"who" you don't do shit but cyberdog. Same as you did on dons site and like you do on smart site. Nothing But cur snap out of you. Bud folks see right through you lmfao

19. who

who Top Dog

Yep, just cyber dog
    Like all you other people...

20. who

who Top Dog

Don't y'all read all the disclaimer's everywhere
    "These stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only" lmao
    And this pretty entertaining

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.