1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bullyson bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by surfercalavera, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

the above i feel is what happened to the mayfield dogs too.

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bleu -bell only thing tel you
    the first i smoked .was from the beka velley in libanon .
    it was yellow (red) after having it 5 minute's in my hand ..it was black .
    shame then the civil war started ,,,in and around beiroet .....beiroet aka paris of the middle east .

3. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Wow, now we have heard it all. First it was never written, and now it was someone impersonating DM wrote the article to the Times sent it in and lied about the rub used against MPHR, where is your proof of this tall tale? and what does a problem at the weigh in have anything to do with a rub? Neither the editors nor DM ever contradicted the letter/article and so the problem seems to actually be people do not want the truth, they prefer their own tall tales and stories which they pass as truth all the while knowing it is not...which is fine, at least we can see what has really gone on...Kstone the only one incoherently rambling is you, and like on most threads you post on, you have added zero to this thread except misspelled and unreadable sentences with no point to them, and you seem to be talking to yourself? keep up the great work...

4. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

sunbeam I understand your point of view on modern dogs I couldn't comment on such things even if I knew but I think it would be possible to find out thru the said breeders ,,redwar we aint heard it all yet , yes it was never written by Mayfield the story sounds like a mayfeild story but it would of been re edited to contain admission of the rub lol, the scales were mentioned by me as I was told about them in relation to phr I was told they had fixed scales with a switch on an getting 2 pound by on everyone , as I mentioned before and is well known mayfeild would go after the top most wining dogs wen he went into phr he caught them with the scales but still gave away weight and beat her , did her owner cry rub ? because mayfeild never admitted using them at all he talked of wen they first got populer in the game an some who sold/ used them ,usually wen a overhyped dog quits people cry rub they don't seem to say it with a game loss so often ,if the editor of the said magazine was English bob aka fatbill it has no credibility whatsoever in relation to mayfeild,that is to take nothing away from what hes done in dogs as that another subject ,but Ive seen him impersonating mayfeild and others myself he was a known hater of mayfeild and would try to shit talk him pretending to be other people on a regular basis ,I believe hes on this site profiting off dons dvds to ,hes blatant ill give him that ,, ,maybe he can tell you about the validity of the story ?? for me if you want to find the truth of that match best place to start would be the people who matched those dogs ,, ,,keystone does make some sense if you can read him,,,, the bekka valley was known as the core production area of the finest Lebanese hash lol
    ps ,,mayeild was accepted as a superior conditiner even by the haters why because he proved it over an over ,you will find shows were he got beat fair an square but you wont find many with him being out conditioned there is no reason whatsoever why a man like him would need to use a rub ,when people talk of not listning to people trying to sell dogs its crazy because near all the mayfeild shit talk comes from those trying to sell dogs not them who matched them, as dons not around no more if its truth you seek try asking bobby hall or danny burton other top conditiners that were actually there and competing about dons alleged rubs not magasines or tales from dog dealers or haters

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

So did he(dm) dispute the said letter...yes/no.....if so where/when...a duck is a duck....can't take anything a-way from him when it come's to conditioning...that's a fact...he had some fine animals..fact....he used a rub in the mphr comp; fact yes/no...????????????????????????????????

6. L.K

L.K Pup

Ps rest me to say . I arived with traveling you didnt . And i did it you dindt... Have a nice day...

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

l.k you have been changing the reality for many years ....
    you have been lying to yourself ..and your friend's
    reality is ..you are a big ducker and a chaser on beginners ...no more then 4 people ha ha ha ..including everybody

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

but its good ..you trying to scratch here .....lol

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

l.k one of your friends is taking some genes in his house ..that you don't like ...
    (different then yours)
    because of that you deside ...you not talk anymore with your friend ......
    with respect is this normal l.k ??

10. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

ok limey im a blind oddbodd idiot and I see myself as like don mayfeild lol great whats your opinion of me gotta to do with bullyson quiting in front of 500 people an you standing here telling us he was like dibo ?lol evryone knows carver sold everything he had acces to an then some as out of bulyson some great bred some complete shit but bullyson dibo ?..youv e lost your mind I said to you years ago you were crazy litsning to a peddler wen you got far higher standards yourself an you call me blind, the only good carver you got in your dogs is thru petronellis fox,bolio,,,,your problems come when you talk about things you know nothing about like don mayfeld you say im a idiot an blind but I talked to the man not listened to others who never even knew his dogs ,id heard all the same shit talk stories I hear now already when I spoke to the man and found him to be to say the least interesting ,,, same with you people didn't have good things to say about you either but I went an found out for myself that my simple way I guess,there far to much information getting dropped if it gets into me an you and considering that not what its about I made my post short simple so need for the big man talk I don't need a way out here or anywere else lol you just saying im an idiot an don mayfeild was nuts none of that changes bulyson quiting I guess I wish it was different but a wish is only a wish

11. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Hilarious. Ohhh and another good post stolen by the idiocracy of the crazed DM fanboys lol, no truth to any of it just lots of stories. BTW I never heard of, nor read anywhere where IJ complained of the loss, actually in the times he said he missed on the keep, DM brought in a good one and he lost, no complaining or griping there so keep digging in your pile and throwing stuff on the wall, it may stick for some lol not for me.

12. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

redwar your clearly a cautious optomist if only it was that simple you could just make a few short sentances an thats the end of it ,my buisnes with limey is none of yours ,,as for the topic tell us about bullyson what do you know something nothing ? what lies exactly are you talking about ? please clarify lol

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

This is where you reacted on.>>>>>>FWIW. Had the Catchdog man over for a couple of days. and askt him about it.
    When old bullyson was lifted out and put aside . he askt Maurice carver can i chek him out. Maurice carver said He,s dead.
    The catch dogman put his hand on his chest and fell a slow harth beat . he opend Bullysons mouth and while he was on his way out this metalic mercury smell came from his mouth.
    the catch dogman was pretty sure he was rubbed with nicotine sulfate.
    He also said that iven if they haddend rubt Old bullyson . He would have not been able to beat his son. He also told me that, there has been no dog that made sutch a impackt sins Dibo on the game and the breed but Bullyson. And that Bullyson in contrary to wat alot of people think. Produced a very high nr of deep iven deadgame dogs...
    Keystone your a Fuc,,ing indiot and a bad side kick to Don Mayfield in trying to change pedigrees. thats al you do, your a looser and a wannabee.
    Mayfield and i dont care if he is dead, was in contrary what people belive to be hounest. was aliar as wel. and put in a mental institution for 1 ore 2 years!!. yes that right. and thats where are the BS started... <<<<

Who askt you to be the defender of Mayfield BS gospel ,Don Mayfield himself his famely?.. Who do you think you are in acusing wat i said to be lias, while many many others have done claimed the same.. In other words where is your Don mayfield defense against others who say he was a conman a liar and a cheat. some In this eczackt same topic!!??.. and others where you keep silend..
    Seems to me you ,like that other idiot are of the stalking kind. As in the past i have been everyting he and you never have been with the Alligator nigger gene pool..
    As For good old Bullyson Mayfield said in a magazine he was game. quit ore not I do not care.
    Wat i do care about is the FACT and thats wat it iz wheather you like it ore not!!! that in the USA no other dog made a bigger impackt sins TUDORS DIBO. Bullyson being hypt up ore not ore being a cur thats the way it iz.
    The same thing can be said about Tudors ch Spike altho he never quit. But i got on record where earl tudor proudly said he studded out Tudor spike 17 x in one month making him 1700 usd!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Now biside the known ofspring of off him and the can we say vast amound f bitches being bred to him, where are the rest of the nrs of pups he sired. during these years he was alive...
    You think Tudor Spike wassend drained to the max to make money for earl Tudor. i gues the fact he did not quit made it justified for Tudor and obviusly for You to do so. But it wassend ok for maurice carver to hyp up Bullyson to breed of. last time i chekt he was bred prior to his QUIT and unfortunate DEATH. so please tell me where did maurice gone wrong . besides selling a couple of old Bullyson pups afther he was dead..............................
    i never heard of Maurice carver visiting al the dogman back then and forsing them under gun point to breed to Bullyson!!!!!.
    No matter how you look at it. Bullyson produced more >known< great dogs in pedigrees today then Tudor Spike ever did...
    You just stuck your head in a pile of sand and have a 1000 yard stare on Don Mayfield and everyting that did not came from his mouth is a lia.
    Don mayfield also made you pretend Earl Tudor liked him just like he told you, but there are diferend stories around in this world bij diferend people.
    Same about George Gilman yet varius people can confirm Gilman didnt like him.. Wat is the mill maker telling us in his video.
    Don Mayfield sold Danny Burtun a match dog but befor he did he castrated him. when askt upon why . he said i sold you a mach dog not a breeding dog.
    In that same story we here about mayfield cut of a dogs tail to make weight!!!!! how sick and retarted can you be.
    Not to mention in wat condition he kept his dogs.
    In that same millman video story Lemm sais what i have heard other people say as wel . that he was so dumb it was unreal..
    How about Don Mayfield culling his curs and feeding them to his dogs!!!!!. Not to mention that good ol Don Mayfield TAPPED every PHONE conversation with EVERYBODY he had. you realy got to be sane to do those things ore NOT!!.
    Do you actualy know the rezen why he was put in a mental institution NO wel let me tell you.
    Afther HE Don Mayfield and his frinds conned people out of there money about dogs . his frinds where SHOT hands tied behind there back. Sins he was involved in that deal and scam, He got scared and lockt himself up in his house snorted loads of speed to stay awake and smoked so manny reefer at the same time, making him so parenoid he got put in mental hospital..
    There is even Footage on his tapes where you can hear him talking,then stop,And can see his image reflecting on a window on his TV screen where he gets silend and you see him eyes WIDE OPEN MOUTH WIDE OPEN staring outside like he just seen a gost!!!, then afther some time say it probely was the naigbers dog..
    He made so many Enemies that when he did got out of mental institution he never fooled around with the game again. And thats where you many many many years later found him on the pc on internet.. and those stories told bij that sick man is your gospel....

Last but not least YES iven the catch dog man told me and others presend more then ones that we did a better job at it then he ever did, And that our dogs today have been improved 25% over the dogs he send back then. He also told me resendly that the stud dog i showed him was in the top 10 best dogs he ever seen. and that the only thing he did not like about him was that i have him and he dont!!!. In doing so i respect that man iven more then i always alredy did.... I have NEVER caught him on a lia and besides crazy don mayfield i dont know of anybody els who matter that did...... hope that one awnsers your question about higher standarts......... Stil i would not buy a dog outside our own but from him.....

14. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

limey your wasting your breath on me your learnt that already you know dam well I talked a lot to don why on earth you trying to tell me things about his life that's you heard from others ? ,, nothing you say I aint already heard an you doing what you keep doing talking of things you know nothing about fantastic talk for a dog show but you know me brains in a cloud lol , the shootings ,halibuton lsd spikings the list goes on its all to discredit mayfeild what do you know of what went down? only what you been told an you been told by them that wernt there tell someone else your smear tactics real heavy acusations you throwing up about a deadman on hearsay did you ever ask mayfeild about his mental institution or the shootings?,, at least he didnt take dogs home he knew quit an breed em and sell em to anyone with pocket full of cash lol greats like burton/hall don't talk of mayfeild with such disrespect as you even if they didn't agree with his philophies both knew alligator bulyson far beter than your friend hamonds ,,there a reason for that ,but I gues you already know , as for me speaking up on mayfeild I did when don was alive don was fine with it his wife phyliss was fine with it were do you fit in? how you are you qualified to say everything you've just posted about him ? I never called myself anything but a friend of dons I just speak up wen I know people talking nonsense funny enuff limey ive done it for you many times before also but that didn't bother you for some reason,, also you didn't talk to his face with such disrespect you just making youself look like a muppet to me ,, EVERYTHING you just posted is stuff ive heard before belive what you want about rubs if it makes you feel better but you aint gonna move the truth one inch nor will hammonds mayfeild or anyone else its beautiful thing
    as for you being some kinda alligator legend yourself ,,no comment as for what ive done I tell you what I done I bent over backwards to help you and thats enuff as far as your concerned
    ps even redwar has told irish jerry didn't cry rub with phr these people think they know beter than the man who lost the match its nonsense

15. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Hey Beard, I could care less of what you and limey talk of, i never mentioned anything on your and his conversation, did I?? Maybe you should just send him an email? All i stated was something I had heard and read about DM and have heard it more than once from several people. When I posted the topic had already been jacked-and then came your ?answers?? lol, if your saying the editor of the times is a liar, or had something to gain from these lies then speak up, if not well... Your excuse is just that. You are the one who stated the article was a forgery and instead of clearing anything up with knowledge you tried to turn the conversation by saying something was wrong with the scales(I said before what relevance did this have with the letter or the rub?), you said DM would never say such blah blah..any proof of any of what you said? I guess now the mags are not proof unless they back what you want to hear..ok good for you..You stated it was not as simple as a few lines of type, I say the truth only needs as few words as it needs, lol..if you have anything I would love to hear it as long as it something other than nothing...Bullyson was a bulldog and a myth, and he is still found in the pedigrees of many a game dog, world wide. need anything else..lol

16. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

redwar as far as limey your right my bad you didn't comment , I read you wrong ,I apologise ,,the rest ive said plenty and already spoke up about the editor of the times read up ,, I asked you if you had anything on this topic bulyson the answer is no ,,we have no need to to talk of nothing

17. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

As for Irish Jerry never claimed that his PHR was rubbed..... well get yourself a copy of Rocca´s Fighting for Life..... it´s written there in his (Irish Jerry´s) own words about what happened and how he felt about that match..... So never complained? Far from it.

About Earl Tudor, well does one of you know Randy Fox? I guess you do..... well he was living just right around the corner of Earl and well Earl had some quite interesting advises when it came down to rubs and prevent the dog to get bitten in certain places...... Well if Earl was Dons personal hero, well...... tell me who your Idols are and I´lll tell you what path you are choosing! :)

As for Bullyson I don´t care if he quit just do a little research and you will know what he produced!

18. redwar

redwar Big Dog

RedBeard, IJ never had to say rub..DM did it for them. Many a good dogman has been cheated and never knew, and would never have known until later when the cat was let out of the bag by one or more of the people who had cheated them. One other thing about your story, not only do you say that the letter was a forgery, but DM used the Easy bitch and pushed (you said) 2lbs against and extremely crushing dog at the time..that makes it sound even more like a DM story. Also, I stated one of the places I had heard, not the only(I was not there, i was asking a question, were you there? I was looking for actual clarification not BS)-i gave a reputable mag at the time's article/letter as published proof of the said offense you stated never occurred..you offered nothing but what you heard someone say, and then say me getting something from a mag is BS?? that is more than you did..I believe you and Rain both denied the article existed when I brought it up...then it was found and you began with scales. Where did you state anything about the editor of the Times?? when you said something about "the scales being rigged with a switch for 2lbs and everyone knowing" that is your proof lol..
    The only truth you spoke was about us having nothing to talk about..

19. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

redwar It was you who said ij didn't cry rub on here ive not read the story lol, but why would I wen I know what happned ill leave that for you ,, as for mayfeild I knew the man im not talking of something from frank roccas book or the ediditor of the agdt who ive said already has no credibility in regard to mayfeild hes on this site im saying it were he can see let him come an tell me about it , why are you speaking about it when you aint gotta clue ??? seems to be a pattern with you lol ,redwar an doginhold its not for you to comment on the subject as you aint got a clue im not intertred in your opinions you clearly have bulyson blood an cant take the reality of what you been told , lets see your pedigrees ,,i say you cheerleaders ,shit talking mayfeild because of your own bloodlines lets see lol,,,yes i know randy fox were he lived an what he said about his buddy tudor an Mayfield very easy to shit talk them both he was never in same ballpark as them as a dogman am I wrong randy???please exuse me if I am ,,, and I bet neither of you are anywere near mayfeild an tudor either but you like to shit talk your superiors ,lol if im wrong im sure we all know who you are ,,,legends lol you've brought nothing to the thread apart from cheerleading you aint even got the balls to post til limey clears the way a bit for you and then its only repeating hearsay weve all heard before and whats even funnier is you yourselves havnt got a clue if its true either way whats the point in that ?you proven already you will publicly post about subjects you know nothing about ??? what kinda people are you ??lol at least limey can speak without a safety net and has actually talked to some of the people ,,don't waste my time on your books fantsays desires abouot your cur dogs you aint even gotta clue how your own dogs are bred so why speak on this subject ?does shit talking mayfeild somehow make you feel a bit better lol as for phr the only people who knew what went down that day was mayfeild and ij ive talked to one of them youve read a book ?????? some kinda researrch you do lol but please dont talk about exuses they are not needed your just repeating stories you've read when you have no idea what happned either way you have nothing lol you jump on the back of this thread like you brought any relevance but any reader can see you aint brought a thing ,, dream on boys lol if I wrong an you actually know anything about bulyson or phr told to you by there owners tell us if not, I will accept that as self evident your complete morons by having zero knowledge of a subject you comment on in public

peon...lol

20. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

As said there have been NO / ZERO / ABSOLUTELY NOT A SINGLE WRITTEN match report where a Mayfield bred dog did good or was used within the last 20 and more years. So when all others send in reports there´s no reason for all those others not reporting their dogs.

Also do you really think Irish Jerry would claim that Vaughn was involved in that rub of PHR just to make a story?

To me DM is just a story teller nothing more nothing less...... and if you would believe in what he sold you, well then proof it or name some REPORTED dogs that did good! Only match report I found was the following:

Don´t even know if that female was from J. Mayfield or Don Mayfield but thats the only dog that was reported and MAYFIELD bred within the last 20 years.....

Willard & CRP´s Ladybear vs Steve & BC Boys Ethel, F 43, Ref TNT

Both are 2xers. Lady is Mayfield bred and she is conditioned and handled by CRP. Ethel off Gr. Ch. Andy Capp and Stevens Spyder. Fast pace. Lady on head and Ethel in front end. Turn on Ethel, this starts the scratching and Lady Bear quits on her 5th at 44 min. WINNER ETHEL

That´s the only report I could find.

So want to list dogs that came down from Bullyson that did good within the last 20+ years? Far too many to list them here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.