1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bullyson bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by surfercalavera, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i dont think most of yall even seen dons report of the bullyson show. you know the first one that he wrote.

2. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Rain Don admitted it in a public letter to the SDJ!
    Also what has the Billy dog to do with Bullyson?
    Do you want to know how many dogs of Don quit?

To be clear I´d take a Bullyson dog over a Mayfield dog any time!

Also there have been more Bullyson / Eli dogs that did good and have been documented than dogs that Don bred......
    Well the numbers proof it!

So welcome to the real world!

And defending Big D, well he knows his stuff!

And one more!!!!! Why did Nigger change hands that often? I he´d be the best match dog that ever lived than you´ll bet your ass that they would have campaigned him than trading him back and forth..... so where is his Ch. or Gr. Ch. title? Or at least a report about his 1xw or 2xw?

3. Rain

Rain Pup

You really are a clueless lol who ever said anything about nigger being the best match dog that ever lived ? if You actually read it he said pit general his double bred grandson was the best dog that ever lived Nigger was a game dog and he was not campaigned because he lost all his teeth before he was 2 years old he would eat doghouses feeding bowls rocks and he lost all his teeth.In the end his kennel was a fuel tank from an old bomber plane because he had eaten all his doghouses.Like danny said anyway nigger was a producing dog and he sure did a good job.

You really ought to learn about dogs before talking about them doginhold it just makes You look like an idiot.

4. Rain

Rain Pup

Don didn't use a rub theres been rumours about that and bullyson doesn't make it true and You can tick tock at me all You like when I get a cable to hook my old hdd up I will search for it.

5. Boze

Boze Top Dog

ppl call mayfield a liar because he was he said bb red and banjop were out of his stuff he also used to battle with stinson and glover and got his ass handed to them on a few ocassions the man was a great conditioner and horrible breeder leave it at that

6. redwar

redwar Big Dog

I am not trying to bash the man, he said it, it was printed. But no-one cared,(and today no-one does really either) the win still stood and so did the loss. The fraternity just walked on(I in no way mean this was the first rub or the only one in the game, nor probably the only win DM collected off a rub lol). As for the blood this topic has been so beat to death on this and other forums it is mute. However if we look at the top competition the world over today how much of it is the "purest of the Pure" lol some have taken the blood and done right by it however i believe this is do to their own good work "despite of DM's breeding and not because of it-sure he had good dogs, look where he lived and who he knew, but the overall legacy of those dogs are tall tales talked of and made in internet chat rooms and Backyard garages not where it counts..

7. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

limey you cant discredit me on any level i do not make out imply or tell people lies about myself or anyone else ,no ones been told im some top dogman or anything of the sort lol my introduction to don was thru a real world freind of his and soon after we all got online which made it great to talk instead of sending letters,, i think just about whole world thinks the same lol i was invited out there but as you know had family ties an not much money its got no relevance to credibility whatsoever or anything to do with your claims , everyone knows i got on exremly well with don and it has nothing to do with videos or tapes or you keystone hamonds or the man on the moon ,,as you know yourself ,mayfeild matched alligator and matched into aligator and bred an matched lots of dogs from that blood so of course i would want to ask him about those dogs ??,you chose second hand hearsay from hammonds your choice,aint no visiting each other gonna change that,flying 2000 miles and judging a confo show together wil not somehow changes the facts of who actually had the dogs an who didnt lol as for the best id seen i guess you refering to firefox and to me she was an still is a great bitch ive never had a problem giving credit were it due in fact memory man it was me who first gave her credit to others but if you want to know the best dogs ive personaly seen from you they were the magic x jenny dogs 50%/ your blood that the truth ,,lets get a few things clear ive bred dogs as long as you ive had inferior bred dogs ive bred go longer than anthing you yourself have bred ive done more conditiong on myself in one month than you done in your life and that is why i never asked you one question on conitioning or breeding you had NOTHING for me because i been deep in those areas of life, limey i wernt green like you assumed but being english im quite polite and im quite happy to let people blab there mouths off if that what floats there boat , saying that dosnt mean i think im some bigtime dogman or anything of the sort ,,,im not, its just breeding an condtinong ive done a lot of so why on earth would i dismiss things i know becayse you say it ?? ,, , i did ask you about YOUR OWN dogs as i have no doubts about that knowledge ,you can say what you like online limey but your gonna have to come prove it if you want me to take you seroius then you and i can both tell people how much better you PROVED to be ,until then ,,go eat gouda ,,as for the dogs ive had from you yes very good dogs like i say no problem giving credit were due here but dont try to tell me how there bred based on your talks with hammonds an then try an try an disredit mine with mayfeild who actually had the dam dogs simply becuase we never sat in same room drinking tea lol all you ever known is what you bred ,save hammonds stories for the muppets at dog shows lol when we talking aligator an bullyson how the hell would you or hammonds have a clue over mayfeild? because you got some of the blood?BECAUSE hammonds BOUGHT A DOG OFF PAT CARVER ? give us a break lol mayfeild matched the dogs not peddled there offsPring its a joke, me talking to him on pc or you holding hands with hammonds aint gona change that as i said in the first post if you like the blood an hammonds great but dont try an tell us day is night one more thing my freindship with mayfeild was beyond anything you could comprehend limey dont try an pretend you have any kind of insight at all you simply are not abe to talk on certain levels ,,just like the conditioning ,,race ya to the corner lol
    ps to answer your question limey, the dogs i have from you are alligator/nigger crosses , with some nice ab to break it down ch spike was good blood hung ped, tomestone good blood the carver in fox good blood bolio good blood, lots of good blood in your dogs limey the shit comes from patriks goldie a known cur bred to get pups to sale and the stuff from hammonds via nelis carrying ab genes from carver aka "bulyson blood "other than that top notch its a real pain trying to weed those defects out to,that was why i was never interested in your crosses introdcing more of that blood ,at the end of the day limey i dont think many people care about your dog selling buisnes or hammonds dog sellgn buusness so they dont need to belive all that peddler crap but if you choose to its a free world ,one more thing limey. mayfeild had more matches at one show than youve had in your life TRUTH how dare you direspect him lol
    If you want to talk alligator why dont you bring the world expert mr hamonds in the thread so he can teach us its a shame he always shit talks mayfeild to people like you in the shadows but could never face him in the open to put the record straight shows a lot of most honest gentlemens character ,,,, tell him they saying ALIGATOR WAS NEVER BRED TO HIS DAM ,but he was bred to satin lady aka the monday sale bitch lol and lets clear it all up once an for all
    ps
    i just noticed your comment on guts limey not sure what you mean there fear of flying maybe?
    pps as far as you opening my mind you judge to quik i seem to remeber it was your eyeballs gettin wide under the full moon in greece wen we was talking deeper genetics and evolution lol i liked you limey i thought we was freinds i didnt have to agree with you on everything i was still happy to help you but you turned like that cur dog bulyson over an assumtion you made, your choice but aint a dam thing changed here
    pps to those talking about mayfeild rubbing pool hall red please show us the sdj were that story was wrote im sure somones got a copy of such a famous match story as there wrere thousands printed ,, heard there was funny scales at the show to
    boze if you know the truth of those dogs then tell us if not whats your point ?

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

How many here seen any dog we talking of? The folks that were there told allready. Didn't nobody see that fellas post here? 40 years later he trying to find bullyson shit here. Guys from Texas back then told about don and posted pics online. Even post reunion photos with you name it there. Fuck all that ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [146] :: (CARVER'S) DAVIS' MIDNIGHT COWBOY (3XW) ol cur dog bully sure could put them out. You wanted w's you went to carver.you want to take your dog home you run bullyson shit.

9. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

blue ,,no mayfeild did not admitt that at all lol ,that don't mean someone aint wrote things claiming to be him its happned before so lets see the article an make our own minds up,,you have to undertand mayfeild was a complete pain in the ass if you was matching dogs back then he was known to go after winning dogs the best dogs around etc and wen he won he created lots of sour grapes by bursting bubbles ,,example look at the reputation carver had built up on the bulyson dog ,mayfeild showed him to be a cur in front of 500 people ,,bullyson jr was supposed to be bulysons best son again mayfeild curred him out at a big show with tomestone ,,ch chivo curred out by mayfeild youll notice these big matches are omitted from much of the books an literatutre on these dogs yet inferior matches wrote of this forms the basis of many misconceptions,if that were your information comes from, , as for pool hall red she was another big name bitch I heard they had a switch on the scales and a big argument over it happned before the match but no rub,i belive she was just beaten fair an square ,mayfeild later lost to ch Charlie fair an square but did not cry rub, everyones different

10. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

what makes people believe don mayfield was more truthful than the next man ? the fact is he has admitted to dishonesty in the past, he was buying dogs from local papers and selling them to japan as dogs of impeccable pedigree for big money. he was high or stoned on drugs lots and i doubt he had the best memory because of it. all i know is the dogs he sent over to europe could not compete with dogs we already had here.where are the champion and grand champion dogs from pure mayfield blood here, there were loads bred thats for sure.as for him breeding all these great dogs that others changed the pedigree on , where is a shread of evidence, not don said blah blah, real evidence ?

11. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

sunbeam did mayfeild tell you he admitted to selling those dogs out the paper or your heard it? as for shreds of evidence there is tons of evidence of the dogs mayfeild owned an matched how would you feel if people started telling people about your dogs when they never even knew them?its nuts, limey or hammonds would not expect someone else to know there dogs better than them yet they can talk of mayfeilds? , there is not even a lot of dogs he claimed to have bred everyone knows he had ch cry baby everyone knew she was a rare high quality bitch and that it took him ages to get her bred to little cotton everyone knows he gave her to boudreux to look after pregnant ,,,now the only thing there is any doubt about is if the pups died that it you can make your own mind up,,the dogs in uk or the mayfeild line today is not what were talking about ,the only reason I post is when people like limey say lies about mayfeild to suit there tastes other than that I wouldn't say a word as I don't care what people breed or belive in there own dogs pedigrees at all , the only people who care about these well know dogs quitting are those who sell the blood to most its no biggy it happens ,I don't care what people think of mayfeild dogs today either if people who got em don't prove em that got nothing to do with mayfeild its not rocket science, but there need to lie about a dead man wen he cant defend hiself specially wen these people had every opotunity wen he was alive ,he wernt an angel but he sure is lied about a lot

12. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Pardon not SDJ but American Game Dog Times July - August 1996 issue, page 21 Article called "Hello Yankee".

13. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i read this in an article years ago written by eugene (don mmayfield)... i am not talking about dogs matched by mayfield i am talking about dogs bred by him and sent to others years after he retired from the game, they were not competative what i saw with my own eyes.

14. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

mayfield was great as a pit dog man, but i think he got too wrapped up in purest family stuff and from the 80's the dogs suffered a decliine in quality, that is my honest opinion. as for limey, hell he is the same way, only his family is different, i think the original limey dogs (real limey kennels from the uk) were more proven and successful and now they are just bred for paperwork.again my honest opinion

as for how these dogs were bred i just can not take mayfields word over anyone elses as like the vast majority i was not there and mayfield never offered real evidence, just his ramblings.

15. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

I hear you sunbeam but as I mentioned for me this was about lies in relation to mayfeild, as for the dogs ie breeders who had sold them in 80s in uk there difrent people different times they acountable for here own dogs just like don was in his time ,sure if you seen dogs yourself you don't like whos to argue ,but that a diffrent subject just like every boudreux ,hammonds patrik jeep dog owners /breeders don't make the owners of those original dogs accountable ,the evidaence in regard of bulyson and alligator is that he matched those dogs hiself not heard about it there no grey area no ones got no buisnes talking about his own matches an dogs at all ,same wit everyone ,his views on life breeding the universe aka ramblings again different subject s ,I don't know how many of the dogs you seen that mayfeild put out but I know varuios people in different countrys had good ones including in the uk I have a friend who seen near everyone of danns dogs rolled for example not what he sold what he had etc an was told some quit but most were game altho no ridiuclas claims were made , as for the dogs today of that line I aint gotta clue of there quality but if I wanted to find out id simply go an see for myself nothing on any website would have any impact at all and to be fair anyone who talks on there current quality who aint done that aint worth listning to imo ,same as any other line ,,as for you taking mayfeild word over anyone elses if you have no reason to that's fine we all have to use our own understaning of what truth is nothing wrong with that
    ps
    weather I agree with limey or not I don't think its true to say he breeds for paper at all ,altho your entitled to your opinion , I like limey an know him pretty good wen it comes to his own dogs an views hes interesting to talk to its only the shit talk on mayfeild I find too much about him, we all got diffent personalities ,if someone said things about him I knew to be lies id speak up also

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

The only problem concerning this letter to the times by dm,,is that would'nt the editor of the times made sure "the letter came from the person"who signed owner-ship off said letter...??????it would make sense and did dm denie writeing it after such ...>>??????????????????????????

17. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

keystone, i have seen plenty of mayfield bred dogs that were sent here, they were not as good as other lines we had in the main, just because i do not believe every word someone that is trying to sell me dogs tells me doesn't change that .

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you read rebeard .....bleubell ??
    he says ...if you talk ly about limey kennel ..he wil speak ...
    i hope you understand that this is not happen yet on this board ..the last 3 years ....

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

where did you see me advertising my genes ?
    or trying to sel them ...

in generale ..did not iknow excektly what was happen on the continent .respect .
    and other way around i qeuss

20. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

rebeard, i did not mean to say limey bred for paperwork, i meant the dogs are never matched anymore, they may be tested at home but i see nobody using them these days bred tight. i saw plenty of limey dogs back then and they were competative, not sure if that is true today as none seem to get matched.,.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.