1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bullyson and his Sons part 2

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jefferson, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

I finally got Bullyson and his Sons part 2 after hearing all these people on the internet say it was good. None ofyou warned me about the disgusting, sick part where Bobby Hall describes how he gave some old man an enema. Seriously, wtf? That is nasty. Why did he put that in the book? This book sucks. I wasted my money.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

send it to me. i'll pay shipping

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you'd be suprised at how many folks gave there dogs a enema( straw in the butt). :dogtongue:

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

The first book Bobby talks about when they visited a guy, the guys sons tried to screw the young guy Bobby brought with him.Talk about deliverance

5. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

It wasn't a dog, it was an OLD MAN. A human being.

6. x2 :D.................

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

aww yes..the good ol stimulation of the sphincter to trigger a bowel...lol

8. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

straw...in..a...buttt?

9. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

we just gave a bitch a enema which was either heavily constipated or obstructed either way it worked after several times for 2 days and now she is back to normal.

by the way i will also take that book off your hands if you dont want it :)

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"straw...in..a...buttt?" LOL if they ain't on the money a short walk with that is a good way to get wt off. ya it sounds crazy i know butt, you gota do what you gota dodo LOL.:dogtongue:

11. skipper

skipper Big Dog

if you dont want it i'll buy it

12. bdub

bdub Top Dog

ever have to fiz impacted anal glands,,i cant do it,stick your finger in the dog and tickle its prostate

13. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

i laughed my ass off when i read about them giving the other dude an enema when they were all drunk.

14. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

gay gay gay nohomo!!!!!!!!!!

end this

15. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Thats what im saying! It makes me sick that dogmen would enjoy reading about 2 homo's doing an enema. And if you doubt its gay, well, Bobby Hall putting a nozzle in some old mans butt.... give me a break

The game dog world is full of this stuff. Irish Jerry, Al White, Rudy Verdin... man it just goes on and on. Makes me sick

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

not for nothing but did yall see the pic with the two dogmen laying in bed with eachother? they were in there underwear no shirts & i think one had a hat on? i ain't saying no names because they both still alive today. but it makes ya wonder if there was a little sugar in the tank?

17. :0057:
    :bearhug: +:photo:=:ohshit:
    I'm Gonna let The smileys say it best. LOL!!!!

18. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i have a whole library complete game dog,cal jacks bk,fire on the mountain,james crenshaw bk,best in show, every sdj from 96 on, scratch back maq threw 08 (the last game dog mag) a bunch other stuff ill make a trade for b halls book...even if he is a homo:).

19. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Yea, dont say the names. We shouldn't embarrass Bob stevens and B obby Hall by saying who it was.

20. redbill

redbill Big Dog

seems a bit of the "brokeback mountan" going on ey :D hahaha