1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Bullyson" About The Legend

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Vicki, Jan 24, 2010.

Tags:
  1. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Re: "Bullyson" About The Legend

CIK fed a sandwich to the letter to Floyd thread. How many wouldn't have bred Bully?

2. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

By: Jerry Clemmons

I tried to ignore the silly ramblings of the Dallas Guru, (Don Mayfield), about Bullyson, but since he invited me to, I will tell the whole story about Bullyson's last match.

Maurice Carver talked Red Wallings into buying Bullyson with the agreement that Carver would breed him an collect all stud fees, and in return would condition him for match. Bullyson was "open to match" and I never once heard that Don wanted to match into Bullyson. Finally Rick H. matched into him. Maurice heard that Leo Kinard might help condition Benny Bob. Maurice gave Leo a dog called Buck (ELI JR. X BRENDY) that he bought from me, not to help them. Leo said he wasnt in on it but he took BUCK away, for breeding purposes. All through Bullysons conditioning/keep, Maurice would call me and ask if I though one more breeding him would hurt him. He even bred him the day before the match. A week before the show, maurice bought Bullyson to the hospital that I worked at, as a labratory technition, and I did a blood count on him. His hematocrit was 33% and him lips had stitches holding them ti his gums where he had chewed out of a chain link fence. Red Walling said he wasnt going to pay forfit as I suggested and would take him to the match in an ambulance if he had to.

Well, the match lasted 47mins. and Benny Bob got deep into Bullysons flank and took him back end out. Carver gave up the match as Bullyson could not even stand up much less try to get over the wall as Don said! I did not step in and pick him up as he was not my dog to pick up. He most definately did not quit. Maurice Carver told me that the vet, that they took Bullyson to, did an autopsy on Bullyson and said that his kidneys were all torn lose inside.

Well, that is the real truth about Bullyson and YES!, my dogs pedigrees are full of Bullyson, ELI JR. and Brendy and I'm proud of it! Jerry Clemmons

3. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Jerry Clemmons and J.D. Elliott kept and bred very few dogs, yet probably produced percentage wise, the best in the business. Very little is written about these two, but they are among the greats.

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

Everything I've heard and read in the past about Bullyson dogs I have to go with BOZE on this.

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I cant understand why we are told several different story's concerning Bullyson's last match. So what im reading is that he didnt get counted out? I am a fan of the blood, Just a little confused.:confused: ps- This story i like better.:) Dex

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Clemmons bred a whole lot more than a few dogs.

7. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Someone has been misinformed. Nausie is right. He bred more than a danged few. You are correct about J.D., though.

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

dex in the story you like ..you can find find reason ..why a dog should quit ....
    Maurice breed his ash of ........in the weeks he had to show it ...beisde that he was already dad for a cople of years ....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    haliburton wasa friend/student of don.
    haliburton was bissy with bennie bob .
    don and him looked at him while he recover from a show/otc ..to see if he was good enough to go into his dad ..don find him good enough .
    and it happen ......
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    after bullyson quit ..Maurice talked bennie bob up mountain

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

when bullys did not come out of the corner on four legs
    floyd or don maloney brought him to the middle of the box with no result

10. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Heard Mayfield's "Nigger" stopped a few times in rolls ,,, and was not good enough to be matched ,,,lots of dogs cur'ed out and got bred from ... many got bred from ,,that never have done anything ,,,, I could make a big list,,,,

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

go ahead ......make yourself a topic dust

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....the "TRUTH IS OUT THERE KEY".....NIGG STOPED MANY A TIME IN ROLL'S....AH-WELL....SO-WHAT...??????

13. cik

cik Big Dog

well you didnt hear that frin dany burton thats for sure as he seen n i g go with tiger dan his dog, so maybe you heard it form the known storyteller randy fox
    id igve dannny burton a call if hes upto taking calls he had a stroke a while back , but i ehar he getting better , anyway if i had to take either randy fox or danny burtons word on it, id take dannys, but you know anythings possible right.

14. cik

cik Big Dog

Blue i refer you to my reply to dusty road ,and like i tolk you if you want to keep the fight going with key /mayfield /me etc its just going nowwhere ,so maybe we should keep to the subject rather than look to make the posts to try and get at others just for the sake of it ,like before which gets us nowwhere , but its upto you blue.

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...ah...cik....so as far as your concerned...he never stoped...?/?????

16. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Anyone got a link to some stories on JD Elliott? There is very little written about him. I talked to a guy in Texas that knew some about him a few years ago.

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Way more than one person has said he stopped and on more than one occasion. We know its all lies though, Mayfield would never breed a cur or a dog with questionable pedigree. Question though, was Mayfield present for every roll?

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes he was cajun ...
    he had his dogs Always under there weight (surviving condition ;))
    they came with fully walked animals lol.......don's dogs bit problem first 5 minute's .
    then taking over .....

19. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Key I think you missed the sarcasm.

20. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Oh what you done said that for??...well let's hope he has no UNDERSTAND of the word cause he's liable to stalk Cajun all over the board lol.....and we all know how monotonous that becomes aye.