1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bullett Bred dogs....

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by xx24x7xx, May 3, 2011.

1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Jus wonderin if anyones has Cotton's stuff up close....like 1st 4 gens. I kno not many dig this line as most comes thru Polands stuff but I say a bulldog iz what u make that mutha lol!! U get out what u put in....plus with the popularity (negative/positive) it's harder to peddle in terms of say u have a choice between a Poland's blood or Garner's....most r gonna go Garner's even with little to no knowledge of them for the simple fact if nothin else they can say " Im chargin $600 cuz I paid 9 for the dad " I like an speak with TG an PP so No dis to either of them as they are both good stand up ppl.

So with that said...if u do have or kno of some Bullett stuff....inbred...line bred...or jus kids an gr kids....LETS SEE EM !! LOL or jus shoot me a pm.

Thanx for ur time,
    BxTxK

2. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

i dont but maby know someone how does al ask and hit u up later

3. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Appreciate it Fonz!!