1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bulldogs!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mac 11, Jul 7, 2009.

1. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Ch.Mojo Risen[​IMG]

Savito[​IMG]

2. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

I am really liking that first dog!

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

thos some good lookin dogs man... any relation of the 2.?

4. Annie

Annie Pup

Nice lookin' dogs! I really like the second one, he looks great!

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

thanks...not at all.

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

very nice and tough looking bulldawgs!

7. trunick

trunick Pup

I like those nice tight elbows on that first dog. How is their disposition?

I'm hoping that those crates are not their primary living quarters.

8. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

These dogs live better than you l bet.:cool:

9. real_one

real_one Big Dog

I really prefer the first dog...good looking animal. Got some papers to go along with those pics?

10. I don't see how it's any of your fooking business what their living quarters are. Mind your own business if all you can add to a thread is that kind of stupidity.

Nice dogs mac! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  11. Bahamian

Bahamian Pup

Those are some tight bulldogs!

What are their peds (if you don't mind sharing)?

12. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Nice looking dogs

13. both are fine looking bulldogs. ;) thanks for sharing.

14. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

thats obviously at a dog show... its rude to spout off to established members whom have good dogs in your first dozen post... and being that there bulldogs i would assume they have excellent dispositions towards humans.

the second dog is very nice looking if i had to guess id say cardenas...or atleast something heavy bullyson...

and the white one kinda reminds me of Ep's casper

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
  15. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Good looking dogs!

16. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

the white dog to me looks like a dog out of ch. dynomite

17. trunick

trunick Pup

The definition of the word hoping: "To expect or desire". Its my opinion that those who keep their dogs confined in small spaces indoors are no better than the hypocrites that collect dogs at the local animal shelter. By using the term "hope" in any form, I am not implying that it is "fact" by any means. It could simply be considered a question in which I was looking for an answer. My own stock live better than I do. As for "Its a bulldog, I would assume they have an excellent disposition".. Are you kidding me? As I recall, history has proven that just because its a bulldog, does not mean it is correct in temperament.

18. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Both great Dogs Mac11!! I like the second one Savito he caught my eye!:)

19. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

i have a college degree i know the definetion of hope. you on the other hand do not comrehend the concept of respect. first off its none of your business how he chooses to house his property(I dont beleive those are even mac's dogs) second of all im sorry that you cant afford a house any better than a bulldog would live in...and yes bulldogs do have excellent dispositions towards humans(and if they dont they should be immediately culled) are you just another humaniac whom buys into the media portrayed image of "pitbulls" being vicious. and as for your your stock what do you run because i doubt i would be impressed.
    post a lil introduce yourself before you start being an ass to people:rolleyes:

20. IS this person for real ????? Where are they going with this ??????? :confused: