1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bulldog poem

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by miked, Apr 3, 2013.

1. miked

miked Pup

He stands so proud ,he pulls when your walking ,he sees he charges ,no patiance 4 stalking, he;s scared of nothing,and fears no one,i could go hunting,with just him no gun,i buy top doller dogs,cause i only want the best,long legs nice coat big head deep chest,train when he's young,so he'll no what to do,he live's to work,and will die protecting you,he locks when he hits,tail wagling as it squals,you do it for fun for the sport and for a meal,alot of people dont like them,and frown when you say pitbull,but they dont even know them,if you ask me there the fool,alot of people mistreat starve and abuse,only taken off to fight like a machine he is used,you make much better dogs by giving love and treating them right,so show the dog no love,and for you he wont fight,i buy pups off of dogs that are fearless and game,with high expectations that they will be the same

mike d