1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bulldog Barn Kennels?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Cuprija Boy, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Just because you had a bad dealing don't mean I'm gone have one.. Thats like saying because your car broke down mines is going to, but you might have treated yours like shut.. Every story got 2 sides

2. mdoggz

mdoggz Pup

Most stories have 3 sides Your side, Their side and The TRUTH........

3. bestia

bestia Big Dog

Ch Vale is RIP, but his son Fabricio to Pitys is something special and ready to play. And Sam Jr belongs to A-town who is no longer part of Blackrocks, and I beleive he sold him to the USA.

If I were starting out or buying dogs I would get whatever I could down from Zorro. BDB bred Zorro to some bad ass gyps and we have all of the young Zorro prospects and Ch Zorro will be ROM in no time, get em while they're hot.

4. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Does any one have A direct contact for them? PM me if possible. Thanks.

5. dogbone

dogbone Banned

why would a dogman care if others didnt like what or how he bred his dogs if it is working for him, [like the oldtimers would say "you can talk the talk,but can you walk the walk" ] so stop grabbing at coattials and find what is working for YOU.

JoBlac likes this.
  6. baj88

baj88 Pup

I got a wonderful pup off of Butterbean in early 2010. Love that dog to death. Treat him like my own dear son. Great quality dogs there.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Do they still have a site?

8. c_note

c_note CH Dog

interested as well

9. JTC

JTC Big Dog

rodney is a friend if mine, i have spent quite a bit of time in mexico at his yard and have bred one of my bitches to hellboy and ch tank. he may or may not be selling to the public at this time, i dont really know. if you just so happen to get one from him, you can rest assured the papers are legit. you just might get a badass dog too.

10. I think that panthro dog will make history first boomer son with that cross and so far he is proving to be throwing even better then he was and to think pitiland didn't like that cross ur eating ur word berry!!!:) lol

11. Redboy89

Redboy89 Pup

Dogbone I agree its your opinion if you like what you are running in your yard and it works for you then fuqk what comes out the next fools mouth. If it works for me then I dont care who says what. If you think what you're running in your yard is better then what im running shut your mouth and box'em up..Every breeder is different and every bulldog is too..

12. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

That Panthro dog they have is gonna throw some bulldogs for years to come.Yis

13. SRH

SRH Pup

R.S.Jr is a good guy , he believes strongly in what he does. He spares no expense in obtaining dogs all across the states to better his gene pull. He has had his ups and downs with folks in this dog-game , but who hasn't . Take your best bitch in your yard and stick her to one of the many fine choices of male dogs he has. He has been labeled a " window shopper " but no one can denie his taste for only the best in bulldogs .

14. bbad

bbad Big Dog

got a ped on panthro?

15. JTC

JTC Big Dog

they do not sell or stud dogs to the US anymore.

16. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Boomer x CullHard Asian Girl Por. Have'nt renewed peds account. Panthro is producing good thus far. Yis

17. elifan

elifan Big Dog

18. Mr bvh still looking for some contact with bulldog barn,kronic or anyone with the patricks legend dogs.
    thanks.

19. Buliwyf

Buliwyf Banned

?? There must be more then 1 Bulldog Barn. Only one I know is R.S. and the cripple kid C.W. The kennel I know based their dog of a dog that stood the ---------!
    Won't travel and bb others. Hussle newbes to bring young prospects out before ready and into shaped proven dogs. This guy is a loser (R.S.).
    MUST be another kennel named that as well.

20. bbad

bbad Big Dog