1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bull Terrier??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Yung-One, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

Does anyone know of a reputable bull terrier breeder in the South East? I know it's not a question about apbt's but any help would be highly appreciated.

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

There is one in Lafayette, LA where my brother got his. She is active in the show ring with her dogs. She also has some nice looking A.B.s.

Also check out www.puppysites.com. Look to the left hand side & pick "breeders". Then pick the breed out of the list on the right hand side--->they are arranged by states. It's a start. Just like you would when choosing an APBT, call the breeder, ask them loads of questions, ask if you can meet them at some point, etc. Breeders who don't want to talk (just want to sell) or are rude, hang up on. They're not worth it. Happy puppy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2005
  3. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

Thanks, Miakoda. Long time no see huh? How's your indoor and outdoor family doin?

4. xPITBULLx

xPITBULLx Pup

My friend has some bull terrier pups due in the middle of may.

5. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

Does he have a website? Are the pups papered? What lines are they? If he doesn't have a website then I'd like to talk to him. If you pm me with his info, i'll get in touch with him within the week.

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

The crew's doin fine, Yung-One. Crazy as always. :)