1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bull**** american bullies!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by velli2008, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

I came across this idiot earlier today online. I like to browse around and see what these idiots are making of themselves and their poor excuses for dogs. This pup was posted on a site, for sale, for $2,000. absolutely ridiculous!!

[​IMG]

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LMMFAO ok usually pups are cute but that lil fuck is ugly as hell no matter what breed it is

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

What tha fuck is that??? Like seriously, what is that suppose to be?

4. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Is this a joke? Because that dog will never see 2 years old, regardless of breed. I'd be amazed if it lives to 6 months old, looks unhealthy as fuck.

5. ganja

ganja Big Dog

is that a chiXambully cross? lol
    I'm laughing but it's not really funny anymore...
    after seeing thousands of deformed dogs that won't even hold up until 8 it really gets sad in the end...

those back legs look awefully tiny :eek:
    is that the pic angle or the pups build?

poor thing :( hope it's not build like that... and that head looks MASSIVE :eek:

6. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Shit, look at those backlegs that is animal cruelty

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

looks like a feckin cat....:eek:

8. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Whats with the ears they fully look cat.

I didnt even know puppies had ears like that.

9. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Poor thing - if I saw that born I would be like aw, man, this one is severly messed up - will have to put it out of its misery right away. Instead, some jerkwad will advertise it as "Rare 12" tall with 16" head! only $2300!" :mad::mad::mad:

10. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

post the link to the ad

Is that really suppose to be an american bully? Why do people breed those dogs

11. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Fashion statement!

12. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Feline pit bulls, THE LATEST TREND!!!:eek:

13. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Damn, that's horrible. Poop pup.

Title should be
    "Bullshit BREEDERS."
    Ain't the dog's fault.

14. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Kind of reminds me of overdone applehead chihuahua pups..
    [​IMG]

15. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

i wasted alotta time lookin at these dogs before i got one and realized they where wicked unhealthy lazy and the people that own em are pieces of crap for the most part. the two things that really turned my stomach and turned me off in the end was the lack of care for creating healthy animals and proper breeding practices. also the whole the whole thug life gang banger image thing is a huge turn off as that aint the company i wanna keep and i would like to become involved as much as i can with my dogs. i sure as hell aint going to one of those dog shows! beyond all this ever breeder i meant i was like are you for real this is who i have to buy a dog from. in the end i decided i enjoyed my apbt and her temp much more than i enjoyed anything else about her.. i also enjoy that she is for the most part zero maintenance health wise and a cinch to train. i spent more time looking at the apbt and noticed you can get a pretty dam good looking dog without going the bully route. they really did fuck over the apbt and that is a fact. more than anything at this point i want nothing to do with being part of fucking over the pit bull.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
  16. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Mr. Brownstone, you must not have been looking at decent breeders... I know several Ambully breeders, and none are like you describe, their dogs have zero health issues, more drive than my crackhead GSD, and highly trainable... They are also very friendly people.

Again, it is not the dogs, but the people, it doesn't matter what breed it is, there are good and bad people in every breed.

17. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

it does look like a cat.. i have seen many that look way worse than that though. ill try and dig up a pick tomorrow i am to tired to dig through shit right now.

18. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Here's the link to the posting. This is NOT a joke! people are seriously doing this crap! They are trying to sell deformed dogs that have absolutely no porpouse. Maybe you guys should send these people some "kind words" I sent them my 2 cents.

http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1438075.html

19. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

seriously????
    WHAT THE FUCK

just getting better and better
    what is this guy on??????

Ever heard of nail clippers??? cant even cut the pups nails those are long!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
  20. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

all true but the majority of the people getting the attention at the moment with the dogs that are all the rage dont give two fucks about anything but what they are doing what they want and that they have the next big dog. yes there are dec breeders in any breed but imop with the ambulls it is more about the next big thing than finding something good and sticking with it. i can also name a few good ambully breeders but there dogs look more to me like apbt or staff and in that case i just assume get a apbt or staff. i was drawn to the more extreme type dogs but i am well over it at this point. also there is very little consistency going on for a breed that is all about looks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.