1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Building a dog house and chain spot

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AGK, Mar 29, 2016.

1. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Treez that's a good idea with putting the barrel inside. We have the 2-room wooden houses and concrete houses. I love the concrete ones but they are a pain in the ass to move with machinery in tight chain spots with bulldogs trying to eat the tires. I have thought about making a few out of marine board. Has anybody used it?

2. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

every body like the cold shuts better than lap links or stainless quick links?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
  3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Quick links aren't worth a shit without gorilla glue or JB Weld. I've never used a lap link

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

There's no comparison IMO. One closes permanently, never reopening, the others either screw on and off or have moving parts that can break and fail. I know people use both and if it works for them then great but I myself wouldn't use either. Same with bullsnaps.

5. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

screw that bitch shut and smash it with a hammer!!!

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

as treez mentioned,,,

lap links are for screwing ON & OFF...

JB WELD is key but why buy a link thats meant to open after closed???

ask any mechanic and JB WELD can give also...

If you weld,,, s-hooks are nice if tacked at both sides...

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Lap links for screwing on or off??? LOL...Lap links are permanent once you close them with a hammer. Maybe your dumb ass is talking bout them quick links or snap links??? LOL

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

damn it your right,,,
    I misplaced my words...

quick links that have a threaded nut,,,
    NOT LAP LINKS!!!

I read you built your little shitta a indoor doghouse,,,
    do you also have your chihuahua on a chain set up in you house also you genius???LOLOLer

never the less,,, thanks for hounding me and correcting me...

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Is that all you've misplaced? LOL

Yes I have built my chi her own indoor dog house. It has a removable roof with a heating pad underneath in a separate chamber. She also has a pet bed inside her house for maximum comfort. LOL......There is No need for a chain set up as there is a 3ft.X 2ft. enclosed fence attached to the dog house with a gate and lock and a nice fluffy white rug as her lawn, now that is genius if I dont say so myself. LMAO

I correct any one I feel is WRONG, especially hounding those that try to act like they have a lot of experience but make inexperienced mistakes. LMAO

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I appreciate the fix my feeble friend and get a good chuckle out of your
    outdoor/indoor chihuahua house set up with the fence and plush polar bear rug lawn,,,
    FOR HER TO POOP ON!!!
    -el perro es un genio puro!!!...

11. frogs

frogs Big Dog

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

oh yeah,,,
    she wears her fancy white carpet outside the inside yard,,,
    its not a diaper but rather a security blanket that helps her from crapping all over...

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Wrong again as usual as my Chi never poops on her rug. LOL

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I know that champion chihuahua shits bones after she makes a rug out of a polar bear,,,
    your an asshole with sense of humor saiy,,, you giggle when the shit hits the fan,,,lol...

I can admire a man that knows his shit...

15. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Oh, he knows his shit alright...

[​IMG]

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

My Chihuahua shits cotton after she makes a rug out of her stuff toy animal, and that is the limits of her championship status, just keeping it real. LOL

Everyone has a little assholeness in them as it takes one to know one, the difference is some are seeking the truth and some are seeking attention/approval. LMAO......that satisfactory feeling of "I TOLD YOU SO", can make any one giggle or snicker. LOL

I admire those that know TRUTH.

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

And here comes his retarded side kick Frogs posting SHIT as usual. LMAOROTF

18. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I like the counter laughs,,,
    in its best form of love and war...

I like battle raps,,,
    yo mama jokes,,,

I used to eat kids like you in the lunch cafeteria,,,
    and spank your sister come recess,,,
    but when I drove you kids home,,,
    you knew I was your daddy,,,
    but we wont admit to it...

as me and your mother are ashamed you run backwards naked in a field of dicks you shitty bastard...