1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bsl

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by powder925, Aug 24, 2004.

1. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

Has anyone ever heard of a city get rid of bsl.I was just wondering because the city that I live near is starting to realize that banning pitbulls did little to stop the number of dog bites.I was just wondering what I could do to help get the ban lifted.People are outraged to hear that their rotti or pit was put down after bitting someone once and that the city is just starting to think about putting down a german shepard that has bitten six people already.

2. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

I would say a good start would be to get in touch with your local city council or mayor somehow and get things going that way.

3. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

If I wanted to get ahold of the dog bite statistics of the city would this be a hard task or is it available to the public?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2004
  4. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

BSL was recently lifted in denver after like 15 yrs. There is an organization out in Wa. state that helped make this happen I will have to find there name.

5. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

thanks for the info

6. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

dog bite statistics should be available to the public and if you go to the local shelter you should be able to get the info there and if not they should be able to point you in the right direction.

7. idgie

idgie Big Dog

8. idgie

idgie Big Dog