1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bsk zorky

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by rajennn, Jan 7, 2010.

1. rajennn

rajennn Big Dog

does any1 have any info on this dog. the son of ablinzins luther

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

you own a black bitch right? Think i know who you are.

3. rajennn

rajennn Big Dog

nope don't own a bitch got a 3 month old boy

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

ah ok sorry for the confusion. Hows he bred? Pm if you wish.

Dont know anything about zorky but can find out. I know alot have him in the ped due to ruthless

5. rajennn

rajennn Big Dog

I don't have ruthless in mine. I ave luther. just until zorky. you heard of a breeder called Andrew

6. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

hows yours bred mate? Sire and dam?

Cant say i have but i wouldnt go nameing people best to use a kennel affix

7. rajennn

rajennn Big Dog

check your messages mate

8. any1 got anypics of zorky? ive got mason outta ruthless :)

9. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

whos mason never heard of him? Dont tell me ruthless is now a great producer :D

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

a friend of mine a few years ago had a gr/daughter off zorky.a good bitch by all accounts.if im right in remembering,zorky wasnt up to much.

11. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

zorky never really produced the way he should have, but most of what he was bred to IMO was not high quality.it was a shame he died young as i think put too some good bitches he could've produced.i think the best he was bred too was a tight boudreaux bitch

12. paddy

paddy Pup

was a 1xw1xl..nicely bred..sadly never through anything and was bred to everysort of a thing in the uk

13. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

How did he die if you dont mind me asking? pm if you wish.

14. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

he hung himself on his chain just after he was sold

15. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

was just checking on some of the other bitches he was bred too there were a few other well bred bitches he was put too but not sure about the offspring

16. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

few off my pals in london had some of his offspring. said they where average dogs at best.

17. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Only know of one around that way who was meant to be a average dog and to be honest i cant even remember if he actually was from zorky just seems to ring a bell :D

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

aye......hung himself while chained up n jumped over the fence.....or something like that.:cool:

19. so have any1 got pix of zorky? to gog123 this is mason

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=357028

i assume u got an amazin dog have u? by the sounds of it u have, jus out of curiosity, have u got anything that u would consider betta than ruthless? imo ruthless was a good dog, very goodworker too, but im almost cetain u never saw him go did u? ask tony lee about ruthless, he'l tell u wat ruthless was like, if ur lucky he mite show u ;)

20. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

i loved the way zorky was bred, i heared from some old timers he was a very good one,
    but didn't get so much credit when he could have done more and very good,
    also his offspring gives me some question marks, nobody did any work with them?
    Or isn't it put on the web, because i know the problems in the country...