1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bryant kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dazrik, Aug 10, 2010.

1. dazrik

dazrik Pup

hi

i have a question about bryant kennels
    i saw there last litter
    http://www.bryantsreddevils.com/PuppiesForSale.htm

now if i look on the mom and dad
    i see also camelot,woods,ruffian blood in the pedigree
    so how can the claim that the have adba pedigree pits?
    as far that i know ruffian and woods are american stafford bloodline not apbt
    ore im i wrong

2. dazrik

dazrik Pup

double post

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

The adba registers staffs as pit bulls and the ukc registers pitbulls as stafs. The two are one in the same. The difference is one is bred for show(am staff) one is bred to work(apbt).

4. dazrik

dazrik Pup

thats a same
    becouse for me if i see a pedigree with american stafford blood in it
    it's not a real apbt anymore
    but thats just me....

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

That is why we study up and read pedigrees Dazrik. However dispite how a dog is bred , If its a bulldog its a bulldog.

6. dazrik

dazrik Pup

true but i dont want a random bulldog with some american stafford,bully blood in the ped but a real apbt

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Rather or not there dogs are APBTs is debatable but they do work their dogs and breed for a working purpose which is something ill never hate on them about.

8. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Didn't a guy register his parrot with the ADBA to show how the almighty dollar wins?

9. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

thats funny if true that almighty is a matha.

10. 1916

1916 Big Dog

i wouldn't spend a dime on their dogs,but that's just me, i don't care if they are working their dogs,i think they are mutts