1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Broth

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by p1tbull, Oct 4, 2010.

1. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

dumb ? but does anyone here buy canned broth/pre-made ?

2. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

Yep, I use cambells low sodium chicken broth canned, i add it to my rice cooker when i make the dogs brown rice. Also i add it to my vegetable mix that i blend up in my bullet for them.

3. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

that sounds good so does it do the job good. keep your dog hydrated?

4. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

I probably dont use enough of it to work in that manner, Raw (chicken) usually contains quite a bit of moisture, enough to help in keeping them hydrated. But i suppose you could add a few ounces of low sodium broth with say 8oz of water to there food mabey a 1to 5 ratio. If you feed kibble.
    Of course water works best for that (hydrating), but here in Phoenix during the ridiculous summer, for hydrating i add orange or clear pedialyte to the dogs drinking water a few times a week. After working they have no problems taking in all the fluids they need as far as i can tell.

5. I reckon I know what I'm eating this weekend!

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG!