1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

brock lesnar vs cain velasquez

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kane85, Oct 9, 2010.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

part 3 episode 1
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyFJ7axZlO8[/ame]

part 3 episode 2
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2jdB6oYwFQ[/ame]

2. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

Cain by KO or TKO end of the second, Fuck lesnar!

3. damon

damon Banned

There's a slight chance I might be watching tonights ufc with the axe murderer. It must be a once in a lifetime if it comes off

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Yup lucky guy well hope it comes through I'm heading to the state fair then come home to catch the action lol then paranormal activity 2 ftw and my lil brother is going with me so I'm keeping him for most of the day I mentor for big brothers big sisters of Arizona good program just giving a lil shout out to them

5. damon

damon Banned

Funny thing is I'm in Yorkshire u.k lol

6. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

To me its simple.If Caine can keep it standing he will win.Brock needs to take him down and pound him.Who ever follows out their game plan will win.

7. Chump

Chump Banned

Lesner will win - unless Caine gets lucky.

8. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Diego Sanchez is the fucking man lol

9. 413bred

413bred Pup

Cain just took it!!

10. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Team velasquez bitches what's up Brock fan boys Bock is the next kimbo slice after losing to carwin in a rematch

11. 413bred

413bred Pup

Lmao I'm at hooters wit a bunch of brock fans and jus jumpped up in the middle like what now bitchess haha

12. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Lol funny to the people that side Brock is game

13. Chump

Chump Banned

How did it go down? I am at work, so I didn't see it.

14. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

I think Brock is still going to drink that corona and that buritto lol

15. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Brock truer to take Cain down but he kept piping back up and velasquez did some ground and pound and it was over plus Brock was a bloody mess lol

16. Chump

Chump Banned

Man, I will have to download it tomorrow!

17. moleman

moleman Pup

No matter the bloodline its hard for people to get rid of a winner, and brock quit like I knew he would just my two cents , I credit him for the work he has put in but he wasn't in it for the bragging rights he was in it for the money tuff quiter, I'm sure we all have seen are share, congrats to cain for the first mexican american ufc fights, props to him, haha thread closed

18. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Bigger is not always better and I bet there will be someone on here saying Cain got lucky I call bullshit on that already lol

19. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Congrats to Cain...

20. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

New champ. It didn't take a genius to see he was going to win. Can't wait to see how he does against Dos Santos.

Here's a link to the full fight online I came across.

iliveidieiorganize.blogspot.com

It looked like the Undertaker was going to kick his ass after the fight. Did anyone see that post fight interview?