1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

brock lesnar vs cain velasquez

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kane85, Oct 9, 2010.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

^^ This guy wasn't loved as a child Lol

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

brock only ever tapped to mir,and brock beat couture.brocks still a novice at mma.but,hes an athlete,world class wrestler,and super strong.i dont see why people dislike him so much.feck,koscheck deserves more venom directed at him than brock.

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I think its funny how before all of Brocks fights everybody talks shit about how hes gonna be beat, but when he wins everyone shuts up.

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

I just don't like WWW wrestlers doing mma did you guys see bobby lashley get his ass handed to him back in august by a no body a part time mma fighter that happen to be a fire fighter from Tucson AZ that was fight was suppose to be his stepping stone to shoot him to the top in strike force and he quit lol

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

id say wwe is far behind him now.altho a ddt or suplex would be great to see......maybe a leg drop of the cage....lmao...:D

6. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Lmao or his wwe signature move the F-5

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

he should steal a line from the rock n say....."can you smell what the brock is cookin".....lmao..:D.

8. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Cain win in my opinion!

9. popper

popper CH Dog

Deport his ass !

10. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

True story Brock takes steroids

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

then he must be clear before the commision tests him.so.....fair play to him.

12. moleman

moleman Pup

Disagree, let's not mistake durability for heart, I believe cain will bring many angles punishment and if I were brock I would be looking for a football team to walk onto

13. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i thought when he tried out for football he didnt even make the cut for the vikings?

14. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i guess cause of his low gas tank issue just think brock as a tosa and cain as a lil game bred fucker out in japan lol

15. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Cain will lose due to size, giving up way to much weight. Brock will weigh 290+ at fight time, Cain has a punchers chance but I dont see it happening. UFC needs a superheavy division. 245lbs+ or so lol Brock has no heart, he showed as much heart as possible vs Carwin and won because of it, very laughable take on it!

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Brock has to actually cut wight too 265 that's as big as they want him to get meaning the ufc Cain will be going in at 245 only putting on 5lbs cause he dosent want to be slowed down and about the carwin fight brockgot lucky the ref didn't stop it in the first round

17. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

yeah he was lucky, these days the refs dont like them taking it past a hard sparring match, so you're right, they actually let them fight, its what fighters like do to. as soon as they had to switch from NHB to MMA, meant more rules and will continue to dwindle to hard sparring and sport fighting rather then Vale Tudo or No Hold Barred

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

brock will have learned from carwin.im sure he wont attempt to trade knuckles while on his feet with caine.i can see caine try to land some heavy head kicks.i reckon story of of the day for brock is shoot,shoot,shoot.lol.

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the wrestling may cancel itself out being both men are about equal skill level. if cain can keep his distance & get brock to chase for 2 rounds he wins in the third. if not this fight will go the same as all brocks wins. good big beats good small most every time.

20. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

Brock's gonna choke Cain out