1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bro/sis breedings

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Aug 13, 2010.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

It is all conjecture on my part. 357 would still be an inbred Buck dog if they used a son of Butkus instead of Butkus himself. Instead of being a bro x sis breeding it would be an aunt x nephew breeding which is statistically a more successful type of breeding.

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I gotcha:) My ped is probably right since he is cold as ice, lol! Thanks for the clarification Ben!

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i thought a bro- sis breeding wuld only b used as a last resort.better to go father to baughter or mother to son

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I have herd from 2 different oldtimers that Yellow Jhon was off a Jake Wilder dog. Nether of these oltimers ran hemphill/wilder. Thay said thay wernt shure if it was true or not but both thought it plausable.

6. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I heard it from the old man that started the rumor, the old man that owned geronimo before JW got him.
    all thats to the rumor is a picture in one of the old bloodline magazines in jake's column that shows a red dog named yellow john. so what?
    no pitbull was ever named yellow john before?
    as far as geronimo, the same old man told me he was a rank cur and probably the worst manbiter he ever came across. no wonder the ofrn dogs of today are so bad being that most are very tightly bred on geronimo.

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

tbh the fact that lil john was such a bad man biter is what made me believe the rumor. still at the end of the day thats all it is, a rumor.

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Ive had lots of yellow dogs one was 4 times big john and she was the best dog with kids ever took her camping with 5 lil ones tied her up to a tree they ate hotdogs next to her not one hotdog stolen not one kid knocked over. They were throwing dirt bombs at her andu would think they were throwing scoody snacks at her. Lots of redboy is poping up man bitters around here though? My yellow dog I got know is akc good citizen cert super good with people. I did that with her to stuff it in ac's face when they ask what I do with my dogs ;).My point I agree yellow john who as u guys know was redboy ..i think they have a man bitter every know and then. Not all and yes I know a excite bitter and a man bitter.

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

...........um...........nevermind

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Are you saying that you owned that dog???

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Shit.........I wasn't fast enough. :) yeah I owned that cold fucker.

12. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Yardboy! Did you breed Black earl to missy before you got rid of him???

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Fuck fuck fuck.........that's why I wasn't supposed to say nothin. Forgot the name was changed. No, Missy ain't mine. That breeding didn't take place either cause some things came up.

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

whats up YB?

15. burnbrain

burnbrain Pup

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

YB, u got me confused as hell lol fuckin spill it :)