1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bringing Fire to a family

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Sampson1, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

Very nice..:D

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

+1..........and welcome all the non-believers into the light......:)

3. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

4. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

lol oh my mistake..well thats what i was looking for then.
    I've been interested in Colby dogs but im paranoid about spending money on a hope

Don't be paranoid, You should take your $300 and %'s and have a yard full of PERFORMERS!!! CONSISTANLTY!!!!

seems to me, you got it all figured out!!! :cowboyclap:.....................................

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
  5. robbie70

robbie70 Pup

like Lou said there is no future in the past!

6. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

there also example of a class pit dogs comes from unknow parents .
    maybe , my argue was related on the consistence and high % of security on a modern proven selection , what now in Colby for my opinion is unfoundable respect selected blood comes from baselines like yellow/red boy/chinaman/snooty/jocko

7. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Nice link Oliver... wish I had a picture of Princess' daughter handy online...lol

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Your sarcasm amuses me..do I have it all figured out? no
    but Im smart enough to realize there are and always will be fanatics that'll back a lost cause in any catagory (bloodline included)..
    all im sayin is if alot of controversy surrounds a certain strain or line im gonna tend to steer clear of it on the basis of not wanting to spend money and time on something that (generally speaking isnt hunting on the same level as other lines). Now at some point in my life when i have the time and money to spend then yeah maybe i will try out a papered Colby dog from the source but for now im gonna stick with what I KNOW is working for me. Now if that offends you Mr. Synno you apply chap stick and you know just what to do. If not cool im not bashing you for what you choose to do so watch your step when it comes to me and my yard. In my opinion thats fair so yeah now you can:cowboyclap:

9. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

You are allowed to retort. You came here and asked a question, you got answers perhaps not what you wanted to hear. And no, I do not take offense to any comments. Nor do I look down on someone for using whatever works for them. % do increase your chances but bottom line it IS still a gamble! whether you pay $5.00 bucks or $3500 for a breeding.

people will love and hate a certain bloodline. The only way to find out is to Dive in and see for yourself.

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

ok well if that was your point all along i misunderstood and i apologize.
    and no i got no answers i didnt expect i actually came on here hoping for the answers i got...it was the way they were put that came off as agressive and i felt as if you were talking down to me..and im sure you can understand no man appriciates that

11. Oliver

Oliver Pup

Thanks, Some nice dogs on that one..

12. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

I had a chance a few yrs ago to get some dogs off Princess so I made some calls and did some in depth research on this TL Weaver. I noticed he has claimed alot of wins with his Lonzo and Colby dogs. Something just didn't seem legit. I have been around the game along time and I know alot of dogmen from all around the country. NOBODY could vouch for this guy and all these wins. NOBODY seen or went into any of these dogs but yet he's claiming he's got all these winners, Ch's and GrCh's. If I could of found one person that seen any of these dogs I would of thought differently but I gotta say it's all BULLSHIT! Not saying Princess and her bro Scarface aren't legit but I'd bet the house TL Weaver is a fake!

13. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

TL Weaver is known

14. preme

preme CH Dog

i dont see them ... sorry but who am i,.

15. TBW25

TBW25 Pup

The Gambler's Gr Ch Virgil... years back I saw that dog and I believe his top side is pure colby and bottom side is JEEP.

not my line of choice but he was a good one.

16. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

thank you for the information:dog:

17. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I wouldn't base my percentages off peds online too much. A lot of dogs on there done things and not been posted. (by the smart people). A lot of liars and wanna be peddlers post things that didn't happen. I think a lot of the reason you don't see Colby dog accomplishments is because people have strayed from them pure because of the accomplishments of the crosses like jeep and so on. Also I think the older crowd who would have this stock as quality working stock aren't computer savy. I personally think you're odds are still good of getting bulldogs from this line, but it's just not the trend.

19. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

haha, yup peds-online is the official book or record :rolleyes:
    everyone must post things on a dogs ped, its a rule you know...and no one would ever falsify or embelish anything on say, another family of dogs-unpossible.

pretty much sums it up right there

20. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog